Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

I’m not sure how runfair works with shops inventory, but I kinda feel I have a better chance with it than an unregulated shop raffle, or online fcfs.

Can anyone shed some light on how legit the runfair thing is from the back end?

Here's an article that compares the 2002 & 2024 versions.

:lol:. The OG were not that limited.

At least not here in NYc. Lots of Mom and Pop spots got them and they actually sat. Not because they were a bad show. Simply because we’re in the retro era. So you had Air Force 1’s and retro of the Air Force Max and other OG Jordans dropping at that that.

I’m not sure how runfair works with shops inventory, but I kinda feel I have a better chance with it than an unregulated shop raffle, or online fcfs.

Can anyone shed some light on how legit the runfair thing is from the back end?

I don't know why but I feel way better about EQL than Copdate lol

just hoping to hit one pair but not getting hopes up. def want the case, but i'd be just as excited without it and seeing them at like $225-$240 (still high i know)

Still got these old things lol
IMG_2187.jpeg

I remember when news broke about those, everyone thought we’d be getting OG colorblocking. Those are fire tho.

Thing is, if these retailed at $175-$200ish, I’d probably be in at $300ish resell… but at $300 retail, I don’t think I can do $400+ resell.

I’ve probably entered more raffles personal for these, than I have for any other shoe. Really hope I can secure at least one.
$330-$340 retail + ship + tax means resale floor is already over $400. Maybe why some people were fine setting the market at $500+.

But yeah I can’t see myself spending that much on a resale pair of these when there’s dozens of other pairs of heat you could grab for that same amount right now.

Not even about other stuff coming out… these are legit probably the single pair I was most excited for this year, and I don’t even buy Js like that anymore. Can I make $500 happen, sure. Not difficult to make sneaker math make these an easy possibility. I just don’t like to know in the back of my mind I’m dropping $500+ on a pair of shoes these days.

…..I just hope stubbornness doesn’t bite me in the ***, and I end up paying $800 down the line.

Back
Top Bottom