Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

Ngl i got a homie to hold a pair for me at my local shop here in Austin. but might pass since something important came up i had to handle financially, wish these were GR without the pointless briefcase so i can grab them another time... $500+ resell for new Jordans that are just going to fall part in 6 years aint worth it.....:smh:

Ngl i got a homie to hold a pair for me at my local shop here in Austin. but might pass since something important came up i had to handle financially, wish these were GR without the pointless briefcase so i can grab them another time... $500+ resell for new Jordans that are just going to fall part in 6 years aint worth it.....:smh:
If it’s a 13, I’ll buy it

Here's an article that compares the 2002 & 2024 versions.
A Jordan brand puff piece per the usual. No way the zoom and spring plate that was used for hooping is the same product we are getting today. Not buying that one at all.

pm'd..

been looking for a spot in the SA/Austin area with em.. :nerd:

In store pick up LA area.

Extra butter is doing raffles now for store pick-up. I put into their LIC location, since I never hit on their manhattan location. Hopefully that makes all the difference. At this point I think I put in about 6 raffles.

Back
Top Bottom