Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

agreed, I’ma cop the caros for sure but that blue looking a couple shades too light
IMG_7356.jpeg

This re-release was definitely going to be a disaster once the news broke they were going to be in limited quantities and available primarily at boutique or mom and pop stores.

This uncivilized 💩 here is somewhat reminiscent of the past 💩 shows of the releases of the Concord XI in back December 2011 and the Galaxy Foamposite back in February 2012. 🙄

Although I was never a fan of the XVIIs, this re-releases sucks for the peeps who really wanted these to own and wear. I feel bad for the true enthusiasts who wanted these. It's pathetic the resellers had to hoard them up.

I bet if these were mass produced and available at most retailers, I doubt the resellers would have shown up.

Why weren’t you a fan of the Xvii? What would you change? This is my second favorite model.

Anybody got these on hand and shipping now? I wad about to put a preorder in but I'm not 100% on it.

This is my shoe, I can't even lie. I had the OG release in high school and I loved them. They were mad limited back then I remember too. This is very interesting release to say the least. A lot of people gonna miss out on these since it is not a normal sneaker drop. I knew my chances of copping at retail significantly diminished when they said no SNKRS drop.

With that said, I'm still coppin them this week. Probably gonna wait to see these raffles end then I will pay the $475 if I gotta , like $150 over retail. Prices are near $500 in my size and they gonna drop some more this week I'd expect once more people start getting pairs in hand. I will pay resell on like one shoe a year and it just so happens this is the shoe this year.

Back
Top Bottom