pimp.gif
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Bulldognumb12 <
TEAM iSketch
Gimme a hint, Gimme a hint!!!

^Actually there is, samples
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

Quote:
Yall sleepin - Mr. Mars Blackmon - "She's Gotta Have It." The birth of Mars and the infamous Spizike. - 1986 :smh:
smh.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM WU-TANG
TEAM VINTAGE HEAT
TEAM WOLF SHIRTS

dont watch much movies but i like movies that involve old skool j's makes it more interesting to me imo.
happy.gif
happy.gif
the only thing i have seen with j's on tv is tv shows

fred savage is wearing the og fire red 3s in little monsters....this movie is hella old, it came out like in 1989...

the little rascals movie one of the 2 little bad kids was wearing the 9s throughout the whole movie I saw them when he's looking for alfalfa& thatother kid in the ballet place.

just saw this the new sex & the city movie @ the end when the chicks having her kid a male nurse is walking through double doors wearing the w/r/b 21s

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

4le5dn4.jpg

I've been in tha shoe game for years. It made me an animal!
wow nice find, hes a chicago dude on rosanne so I can see this. Also they blocked Jordan symbols for advertisement purpose
smh.gif
smh.gif

There's a girl in my Physics book wearing Concord 11s, and a girl in my spanish book wearing white 3s.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

4le5dn4.jpg
wow nice find, hes a chicago dude on rosanne so I can see this. Also they blocked Jordan symbols for advertisement purpose
smh.gif
smh.gif
Wow, John Goodman??? It's amazing how much of an epidemic this whole jordan thing was/is. I would never imagine catching John Goodman in jays.

Garry Shandling rocked white cement 3's on "It's Garry Shandling's Show" and I remember seeing him with black infrared 6's on someinterview show.

My dude Luke rocked the white/ black/ red 5's in the "Pop that Coochie" video and on one of his album covers, the one where he's sitting on atoilet, reading a newspaper.

But Kadeem Hardison was the king of the J's. I've seen him rock 2-7, 11's and 13's, not to mention countless other classic Nikes.

Originally Posted by a7rome

yeah the XIII`s where in a science text book,,and the IX`s were in lil rascels

there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about

That was ready to rumble

4c826981ac2c2f7228524afa5e46ce40e7dd21c4.bmp

Look for the black 10s in the upcoming movie Twilight. I play a Mutinomah Highschool Basketball player on tour (I'm 33
laugh.gif
). The scene was filmed on the Multnomah Falls Bridge in OR. The picturedoesn't show the shoes and the ??? of why a basketball team is wearing hats was asked to the Director by me.

I am in an independent film called Illegal Use of Joe Zopp, and in my 2-3 second scene with just me and the main character, you can clearly see my Fire RedIVs.

Does that count?

lets go back to space jam. was jordan rocking any jordan cleats while he was playing baseball? and i think there was some 9's (white/carolina i think)
that the toons went to mike's house to pick up right? and did bugs play in the 8's?

Basically every movie in the early 90's with a teenager or involved basketball had Jordan's They were the "it" shoe.

Strictly Business Tommy Davidson had on the BLack Infrared Vis...Martin wore em alot..so did Marlon Wayans on the Wayans Bros..Boomerang when Robin Givens waswatchin the Bulls vs Knicks game (they show 2 diffrent games lol Jordan was wear White Infrareds and Playoff 8s just in case no one noticed that)

Bad Boys. Marcus' Kid with the Glasses was rocking OG IX's in the scene where the saw there dad on the News fussing at Mike Lowry
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom