Jordans in Movies...

pimp.gif
"She's Gotta Have It", where it all began.
pimp.gif
66836cbc1b3c25e8f9d02ded2fd1ffed318beb36.pjpg

Originally Posted by a7rome

yeah the XIII`s where in a science text book,,and the IX`s were in lil rascels

there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about

One of the dudes in that movie is married to Courtney Cox and he co-stars in all the Scream movies... He's Deputy Dewy in them.... I can't think ofthe name of that wrestling movie though.

Originally Posted by a7rome

yeah the XIII`s where in a science text book,,and the IX`s were in lil rascels

there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about
I know what movie that is, I can't think of the name, but when I was little I used to love that movie...

some girl in my textbook, i believe it was physics or math, was wearing the concord xi's while taking a jumper

If i'm not mistaken I think I seen the main character from Child's Play 3 wearing Grape 5's

never mind just double checked they're not. They kind of look like them at first glance

lol i noticed the kids in robocop 3 ithink hes chasing armored car and he bad guy throws money out and the kids come to grab it and one kid with an afro hasthe miltary IVs with the nike airs i went nuts lol

Originally Posted by forever23

Actually, that's twice you've insulted someone who is smarter than you.

If you next reply is anything but an apology, I'm going to report you.

There is a lot of history behind those shoes in that pic... I don't think Ruben wants it all re-hashed.

Now, they weren't a GR... they were a sample... But A few pairs DO exist... They, along with the ALL RED 1's are the rarest Jordans I can think of.

proof:

scroll down about 3/4 of the page
link 1

link 2

LINK 3... click this one....! The whole thread is great... but Page 2 has lots of stuff...

It's never too late to learn... Hell, I just learned about PURPLE AJKO 1.... (from reading that thread)

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?
woah! Never knew that

If you guys ever watch Boyz-N-The Hood....on the final scene when ice cube (dough boy) shots the guy by the fast food place, you notice the guy is wearing OGMilitary IVs....it crushed me to see him drag his feet across the black-top!!!!!
frown.gif

Anyways someone did some thread digging...lol

In my H/S Freshmen class a few years ago ('03), there was some guy wearing the Sport BlueVI's in a old tutorial video. Got my attention in an instant, & I basically yelled it out without thinking! Hah
laugh.gif
. In another similar situation, if you've happened to watch Charlie'sAngels the movie, there was a part where a footprint, under investigation, was that of the VI's & Drew Barrymore's character even implied the name.It was in the theater when I saw it & I got hella suprised because I was wearing my VI lows (carolina) that very moment too. I yelled and kept on showingmy date the bottom of my shoe, to compare and prove that I wasn't lying. Man, hella made my night! Not so sure my date did, because everyone waslookin' at me, LAWRY'S...

Here's another video: I posted it before.
Check it! It's pretty gnarly.

Police Academy 4: David Spade (1987)

haha i found a pamphlet on sport insoles at my work from probably '92. i flipped through it and their cheesy basketball actor, this guy with a wavy part,knee high whites and some damn short shorts, was rockin a pair of og oly vii's! made my day, it also had a pair of those cb's in black/white.

I have to correct that those black gold 1's are from 2003 and if you notice in the pic they are only mids and not highs which in 1985 they didnt make mids1's only highs and lows.

but either way nice pic and collection.

In House Party, in the scene where Full Force is chasing Kid in the car, one of the guys pushes the gas and is wearing OG IVs

Back
Top Bottom