Jordans in Movies...

Originally Posted by Zeshan007

=.( beautiful!!

that was a dope find
happy.gif

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this already doubt it but, i dont know if any of you ever used to watch the show "Coach" with Craig T. Nelson, hewas the football coach of the Minnesota St. Screaming Eagles, anyways he rocked the grapes in at least 6 episodes. Im looking for pictures online but kindahard to find. Ill post if I find anything.

Does it really matter ? Man I wish some good news or something would come up. . . .some of these thereads. . . lol

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Does it really matter ? Man I wish some good news or something would come up. . . .some of these thereads. . . lol

COOK # 45
get fit.

i'm actually wanna know what movie this was. it slipped my mind and has been bugging me since going to this thread. i think they were 13s but im not sure

Originally Posted by ao17

I remember watching The Little Rascals (94') not long ago, and noticed that one of bullys that picked on Alfalfa was wearing a pair of white/black IX's.
*AO17*

laugh.gif
i was just about to say that
in bad boys one of martin lawrences sons is wearing the same pair of 9s
lol get rich or die tryin, i remember loving it when he had the 4s
also not really a movie, but will smoth is ALWAYS rocking some js in fresh prince of bell air

and ive seen some one in my Biology text book in high school rockin some 3s

Will Smith wearing BMP 1s in Hancock. and this is not from the movies but I saw TI wearing DMP 6s on his "whatever you like" music video..

Originally Posted by vegetaray246

Quote:
Does any body remember a movie where these two kids hypnotised there parents into getting them stuff and one of the kids got some jordans does anyone know which ones they were...its from a long time ago...

"No dessert dad til' you mow the lawn".

I think I'ma have to see this movie

few months back the wife put me through the sex and the city movie she rented on blu-ray which revolted me immensely. the most interesting bit was noticing ahospital staff extra walking away in the background in white XX1's.

high def is sweet
happy.gif

did someone already mention the NEW Star Trek in theaters now? The young Kirk is rocking grey XX3s when he steals the car and runs it off a cliff.

Back
Top Bottom