Jordans in Movies...

i have a math book where jordan is dunking hese wearing the 6s white infrared or black infrared ill see if i could get a pic.

Originally Posted by forever23

OG AJ 1's .... Gung Ho
John Turturro is wearing OG 1's while playing baseball against the Japanese...

Very funny movie...

Here, I took a screen shot....

5yjvl0y.jpg

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

haha those are nice... along with the high socks.
laugh.gif

yeah IXs in 'be like mike' like wise with butch in 'the little rascals' not a movie but ross got low XIIIS in the ep of friends where hewaiting for emily to go on there hunny moon.

in boyz in the hood when they get revenge for rickys death, one of the dudes getting shot has the og military IV's

In "clockers" the young boy that "moo moo drinker" took under his wing, stayed roking the o.g. bred 8's......

Im pretty sure that was a spike lee movie....

in bad boys martin Lawrence's son is wearing some IX's when he's watching TV. I'll try and find some pics.

icet.jpg

- Ice-T used to wear J's in his early movies. one that sticks out to me is Ricochet with Denzel. matter of fact, Ice switched up from Black V's toBlk/Red VI's mid scene once. the scene was after Denzel goes rogue and employs Ice and his crew to 'take care of the police'. i cant remember thescene exactly, i just know its right around the time he tells the cop 'chill out and dont make me club yo !%*'.

- its funny because i always knew he wore J's in Ricochet, but i had never paid that much attention to the scene to notice he switched shoes....

not many movies out there but they are some that have jorndas in them there these 2 if i could rembmer the names i seen pair of iii white/red and the 8's

Originally Posted by TansterG

Yeah, on fresh prince I've seen Will Smith in VII's

and V's (blk, FR, grape), VI's (blk infared), hare VII, blk/white IX, Columbia XI on last season
pimp.gif

i found out that in that movie love and basketball the guy at the beginning omar epps , the scene was meant to be set in like 1980 or something but the dudewas wearing some XI's that wernt released til 1996. i'll try and find a pic.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

is this converse , Nikes or Jays?

in the beginning of the movie when he first gets the shoes you can see they are nike blazers.

fresh prince...in the first clip where he's teaching jeffrey to dance

jordan playground shirt and fire/red V's!!!

hilarious clip, btw.

Back
Top Bottom