Jordans you can actually play basketball in.

i usually play in XIX and XXI. although if your gonna play in XIX you prolly wanna go a half size up to give some more room in the toe box

jays I ball in 13s, 17s, 19s, 21s, spiZikes, 6 rings. The best is the 21s to me. Seriously hate the 14s!! really overated to ball in to me. I twist my ankleeverytime I ball in these. I'm scared of these so much don't even rock them causeim nervous in them. 4s are ok hurt in the front but I postered 3people in em so they not bad anymore.

I've started breaking in my 16.5s and they are actually not that bad.  I can't imagine anyone balling in the 11s though, even Jordan.

I love playing basketball in my XIII and XIII lows. The XIII lows actually feel like mids.

JR5

I am strictly a catch and shoot player so it matters not if I even have shoes on.
roll.gif

:l ***. is anyone even a hooper in here? or everyone is just on the bandwagon here? jordans are basketball shoes kids.
Btw saying "i guess i just suck" yeah you do.if your saying that.
Ive hooped in .
XIV's
V's
1's
XIX's
and
VIII's.
ALL played good for me.
Though i feel some are made for specific purposes.
I wore XIV's when i knew i was going to be playing inside. Because of the good heel it has.
The VIII's when i knew i was going to be dribbling alot.
The V's when i knew i was going to be running the courts back and forth.
J's are basketball shoes..

i love pods, so jordan xx2s are what i ball in, never played in the 21's. The 22's even have a built in pod on the big toe joint, obviously the heel too, for the 2 areas that recieve most impact. I could ball all day in the 22s.

Jonywho...How many pairs of Jordans do you own? They are basketball shoes but some Jordan's are not meant to play basketball in, that is plain and simple. The quality of shoe that Jordan used to rock back in the day, is not the same quality that we purchase in the store, I thought that was common sense. Not to mention, the cheap quality of shoes that are being produced, you could really get hurt. Another factor is how big a person is. As a big man, there are a majority of Jay's that are a no no.

I hope in...

2001 True Blue III's are the best. Note the year, the 3's that they are making are close to variant and bootleg quality.

Bus Driver...you're right. Not all jays can be hooped in because they'll fall apart on the court. Jonywho knows nothin. 
DEF SQUAD AGENT PPZ 007

14s are the best behind the 18s to me... The 18s zoom air is a little too bouncy and caused a few twusted ankles.. 14 are low to the ground and have great ankle support...

What a stupid title for a post. Do you use basketball equipment for its said purpose? That's like asking if you buy a car to drive it. Its a basketball shoe first, a stylish shoe second. That's the whole point behind the Air Jordan. Performance athletic gear that also happens to look very cool. Come on now.... I balled in every pair of J's I have until I stopped playing ball. But that list includes I's, III's, VII's, IX's, XI's, XII's, XIV's, XVIII's, 18.5's, XX's and the Carmelo 1.5's

back in high school I played in my black IV's For Away Games...XIII's For Practice...and my Green/whites XIV's for home games...they held up well and are still in pretty good condition...

Thinking about ripping out the different colourways for home/away games. I wanna be one of those guys where everyone who knows you is always checking for what shoes you're rocking that game. But on topic, i've played in the Vs, VIIs, and VIIIs. All three were pretty good, but the VIIs were my favourite. Lightweight, comfortable, good traction. Only problem was that i wore the @@$+ out of them and they eventually fell apart. The VIIIs were also good, tiny bit heavy for my liking but I'd definitely play in them again.

I love playing in 13s, and I balled in my 17+ when they came out, currently playing in 8's probably one of my favorite jordans to ball in

XII is the best, be it 04 or 09 retros. CDP XX is crazy comfortable as well.

XIII, XIV are nice.

I balled in last year's vred and oreo VI....they look good on the feet/on the court, but the bottom is too stiff/hard, so my feet always hurt afterward

I hoop in the concord XI's...I have a pair strictly for my league games. People tend not to ball in XI's because they don't want to mess them up or whatever. I have no problem with traction/gripping either as I always step on the damp towel before entering the game. They are 2001 retroes by the way.

Back
Top Bottom