Josh Smith nearly killed Steve Nash.

WHO CARES IF IT WAS A CHARGE OR NOT?!?!

Dude got dunked on end of story
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Sacrifice the body...that was good defense. I don't see why people are *****ing here. Nash knew he wouldn't be able to block him. So his next best option was get back quick enough and take the charge. Do any of you people even saying this was a dumb move on Nash's part even basketball?
This guy..
eyes.gif
Of course he made the right play, thats not thepoint.. but the fact remains, he got tea bagged
laugh.gif
Props to nash fortaking one for the team every now and again!!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Good call. I don't think Nash was fully still and even if so, I hate dudes who think undercutting guys is defense. NBA is never really going to address it until somebody gets hurt
i don't think nash was trying to undercut josh, it just happen to be that josh jumps so high, regardless it was a sick play

Originally Posted by Kis Open Doors

WHO CARES IF IT WAS A CHARGE OR NOT?!?!

Dude got dunked on end of story
laugh.gif

Word.

And CasperJr with the quote of the entire thread.
laugh.gif

Yeah.. im not too sure, sure its a great dunk. But the effort of taking a charge > the dunk itself.

Dunking on a 1-gaurd while hes trying to draw a charge?....thats weak...Anyone that can dunk is capable of doing that

Now if he was to "Chest-to-Chest" Amare in mid air, it would have been "
pimp.gif
"

Typical Nash basketball.

Instead of trying to prevent a basket, by actually PLAYING basketball, why not stand there and hope the refs bail me out.
smh.gif

And people on this board consider him a good "team" defender.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Typical Nash basketball.

Instead of trying to prevent a basket, by actually PLAYING basketball, why not stand there and hope the refs bail me out.
smh.gif

How the hell is 6'3, 175lb Steve Nash supposed to stop 6'9, 245lb Josh smith?...Have yall ever played Organized Basketball?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Typical Nash basketball.

smh.gif

How the hell is 6'3, 175lb Steve Nash supposed to stop 6'9, 245lb Josh smith?...Have yall ever played Organized Basketball?
laugh.gif

Did I ask him to block the shot? Did I ask him to steal the ball?

No.

I asked Steve to do something himself, to PLAY basketball.

Standing flat footed and hoping an official blows the whistle for you is NOT playing basketball.

Do you consider praying for whistles "playing organized basketball?"

Thought not.
wink.gif

Typical Nash basketball.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Uh...easy...stop the ball instead of going back to take a charge on someone who could probably jump over you. His best bet in that situation wasmaking him pass, but of course he ran back and hoped for the ref bailout. Knowing full well it doesn't matter if it is really a charge...in the NBA if youget dunked on...you fouled. EDIT and he STILL didn't even get set
roll.gif

Typical Nash basketball.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Did I ask him to block the shot? Did I ask him to steal the ball?

No.

I asked Steve to do something himself, to PLAY basketball.

Standing flat footed and hoping an official blows the whistle for you is NOT playing basketball.

Do you consider praying for whistles "playing organized basketball?"

Thought not.
wink.gif

If you look at the Video...Nash was trying to play the passing lanes because he was basically the only one who hustled back on defense...Josh saw that nash wasplaying off the ball and decided to drive the lane...Nash stepped in...Nothing more the man can do...

If anything, J-Rich should have stopped smith..

Back
Top Bottom