Js Going Out Of Style?

So i was with a couple of my friends this memorial day. We were just talking about random stuff and my friend just comes out of no where and is like who wearsjordans anymore? He looked down at my shoes and was like why do you buy jordans anymore? That *$+$@ jus old..I had no words to say to him than just shut the f*up dude..
Any of you think jordans out of style? I personally dont think so or care what anyone thinks of the shoes i wear.
indifferent.gif

jordans cant go out of style cuz it was never a fad. to say jordans are out of still is saying sneakers are out of style. u can nvr erase the history behindthem therefore they can nvr go out of style

Jordan signify the sig shoe they will only go out of style when JB releases no more retros

Honestly if J'z are a fad to someone then they are buying Jordans for all the wrong reasons

Each Jordan tells a story and that is something i hope won't go outta style

Sig:

91 til

Jordans will never go out of style. Point blank. Your friend must be oblivious to the history of Jordans and the man himself.

laugh.gif
Some stuff i truly hate from JB these days, but the " GOOD STUFF" which some know what im talkin about, that word could never be associated with jordan.

I wish Jordan's would go out of style cause then alot of you fools would stop buying them and they would be easyer and hell of lot cheaper to get.

Atleast in nyc But its not going on anytime soon.

for the people that bought jordans just because its cool.......yes it will go out of style.....
but for the ones collecting off of the love of em.....will also spot out their grails when they see em......know if a pair are fakes or not withinseconds......so to us....it will never go out of style........

I could care less if they were in style or not. The mainstream popularity may one day go away, but the history of the shoes will always remain for true fans.

All these Kiddy-Colored J's & Hybrid trash will fall off but the OG colorway Sig Models will NEVER go out of style.

Originally Posted by Kairito

So i was with a couple of my friends this memorial day. We were just talking about random stuff and my friend just comes out of no where and is like who wears jordans anymore? He looked down at my shoes and was like why do you buy jordans anymore? That *$+$@ jus old..I had no words to say to him than just shut the f* up dude..
Any of you think jordans out of style? I personally dont think so or care what anyone thinks of the shoes i wear.
indifferent.gif

if you really didnt care you wouldnt come to NT and make this thread...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wish Jordan's would go out of style cause then alot of you fools would stop buying them and they would be easyer and hell of lot cheaper to get.

I don't think they will ever "go out of style" because the youth of today still see Jordans as the premiere shoe/status shoe, irregardless ofwhether the quality is hit or miss, and whether or not they even seen MJ ever play a game. I can say though for my group of friends who like me collected shoesfor at least 10 years(heavy) they(Jordans) as well as shoes in general have taken on less of an importance as priorities change when one grows up.

I wear Jordans not because they are in style its because it was part of my childhood growing up... To real jheads, jordans aren't fashion statements...They are just part of childhood that we can't let go. Instyle or not I will be on js for a long *** time!

I don't think they will ever "go out of style" because the youth of today still see Jordans as the premiere shoe/status shoe, irregardless ofwhether the quality is hit or miss, and whether or not they even seen MJ ever play a game. I can say though for my group of friends who like me collected shoesfor at least 10 years(heavy) they(Jordans) as well as shoes in general have taken on less of an importance as priorities change when one grows up.

^^I agree i don't do it because of it's "in" I wear them because i remember watching him and i couldn't afford it at the time. So nowevertime I wear the shoes especially to hoop in I feel like I'm jordan making shots. every shot is a "last shot" to me!!

Back
Top Bottom