Js Going Out Of Style?

My personal opinion, Jordan's were never a trend, yet they have just been a part of life (For most that is).

Originally Posted by zidane4661

jordans cant go out of style cuz it was never a fad. to say jordans are out of still is saying sneakers are out of style. u can nvr erase the history behind them therefore they can nvr go out of style

^^ for you but not most. idk.....this is a new time. Air Jordans are not about the same meaning today as they were 15-25 years ago. In 1990, my boy had theblack Vs and I remember how fresh they were on his feet. Strangely, they still look fresh to this day.....even if they are retros.

If ppl haven't realized by now, it IS about looking fresh and Air Jordans are still popular. Not Girbaud jeans, not Coca-Cola shirts, not Body Glove, OceanPacific or Vuarnet tees? It's all about the look. If not, why are the Carmines VIs so popular now? Why are there so many fakes. To some "selectfew" people on NT, yes, it's about the history, the legacy, "the man"......but for most, it's about looking fresh. Don't get ittwisted.

The only way Jordans would go out of style is if he was found on charges of dog fighting...

ex: Micheal Vick

i remember back in the day i had my OG playoff 12's on and it was like in 1999 and the 15's were out around that time and someone and a friend told mewhy do i have those jordans on when they are already played out , and told me go copp the new ones
roll.gif

i just gave them a look like they dont even know nothing. now you can get away with that

the only people i have learned that will say jordan's have gone "out of style" are the people who were only wearing them for show because theysaw someone on a video wearing them not for the love of the actual shoe and all that it is..........to those who are true sneakerheads it's more than theshoe it's the lifestyle that comes with it.....the campouts, niketalk, all those things..........the ones who say they went out of style are the peoplethat you look in their closet and want to cry when you see a pair of original jordan or a ls thrown in a pile muddy and busted in the bottom of their closetlol

In short no cause it's not a fad for the true fans of the shoe and the man who made it famous.

Lol, A lot of you guys are lying... Most of you guys don't even rock jays to play basketball so what do you mean you don't wear it for the trend?

Originally Posted by Kairito

So i was with a couple of my friends this memorial day. We were just talking about random stuff and my friend just comes out of no where and is like who wears jordans anymore? He looked down at my shoes and was like why do you buy jordans anymore? That *$+$@ jus old..I had no words to say to him than just shut the f* up dude..
Any of you think jordans out of style? I personally dont think so or care what anyone thinks of the shoes i wear.
indifferent.gif

1. Jordans will never go out of style

2. SMH at your friend who obviously don't know nothin about Jordans
3. SMH at you for letting your friend talk to you and Jordans like that

Originally Posted by bengleu22

Originally Posted by Face82

Log Off!

your avitar looks like an Oompa Loompa, hope that's not your girl.
indifferent.gif
wow.

you should be the one logging off.........if only you knew...
smh.gif

anyways...one of my boys "declared" this recently as well.
eyes.gif
dude had a good 30 pairs of J's at one point and even copped Jordan shirts + shorts + cologne...the whole deal. so he loses his job and starts selling someof his stuff here and there to have some money for other things. he eventually went on a selling spree and said that J's were "played out" andhas moved on to............SB's and Blazers
laugh.gif
. his reason for thembeing played out?

there's not enough limited stuff this year...all the shoes are more accessible than last year and JB is "$%@!**@ up" by having more limitedgeneral/general release sneakers.

what a sad, sad child...
smh.gif

Candy colored Jordans and fusions and garbage and being uncreative are a fad for the designers of jordan brand....I hope. That's the only fad I see.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wish Jordan's would go out of style cause then alot of you fools would stop buying them and they would be easyer and hell of lot cheaper to get.

Atleast in nyc But its not going on anytime soon.

word

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wish Jordan's would go out of style cause then alot of you fools would stop buying them and they would be easyer and hell of lot cheaper to get.

took the words right out of my mouth
tired.gif

dpends on wich occasion u wear em.... i mean jordan is jordan... nver going down as long as we have retroes.... after the jordan XVIII i aint copp none of therest .... dunno for sme reason even if sme are nice i cant seem to wanna drop da mney on those ... most of the time i rather go n look for another retroonline....
but this coming xxiii might mke me change my mind white/red ... smokin hot

The only way Jordans would go out of style is if he was found on charges of dog fighting...

ex: Micheal Vick
Thats funny I never bought a pair of vicks until after he picked up those charges....

But anyway, OG colorways of J's will never go out of style, especially for anyone who saw him play in the 80's and 90's...

all the trendy colorways that have been coming out since gentrys reign of terror have already gone out of style, because they were just fads...

What pair were you wearing, and what was your friend wearing?????

Jordans wont go out of style cause its not a fad its more of a way of life.

What will die out is AF1s and Vans
eyes.gif

style is personal choice. if you think they are in style they are and if you think they are out of style they are. it doesnt matter what other people say.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

for the people that bought jordans just because its cool.......yes it will go out of style.....
but for the ones collecting off of the love of em.....will also spot out their grails when they see em......know if a pair are fakes or not within seconds......so to us....it will never go out of style........

Good post, The shoes just bring back so many good memories for me they'll never go out of style. I don't buy 2 and 3 pairs of the same modelthinking about reselling, I'm thinking their going to be rolling my old %%! in the nursing home in these.
laugh.gif

Jordans were definitely a trend when they 1st came out, who just bought the J's put em on, and went straight to the court to ball in em. You just had tohave that right outfit to go along with kicks. It was and still is definitely about style. But, now they have grown so much in popularity, it would takesomething freak of nature to make them lose their appeal. 23 years and goin. They will be around much like AF1 and Shell toe Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom