JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm #1 @ my spot...been here since last Thursday.
me too #1 person here at hoh

#1 @ NTSF and they holdin me down right now... Told me I could cop as many pairs as I want.

^^ Seriously????? It's in the #&^#& Thread Title!!!

but July 23'd to answer your question.

^^ Seriously????? It's in the #&^#& Thread Title!!!

but July 23'd to answer your question.

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

preach! im in PA and there are no reliable SB retailers in Philly and the last shop with an SB account dosnt even know if they are getting them since they get screwed with QS. so i have to drive to Delaware to pay a 150 "retail"

mad.gif
 at these skateshops

You going to Kinetic? I just called and they said they have people waiting already, so crazy. I might stop by early tomorrow just to see if I can get a pair but I doubt they will have any. Maybe NJ skate shop will be not as bad since all 3 locations are getting them.

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

preach! im in PA and there are no reliable SB retailers in Philly and the last shop with an SB account dosnt even know if they are getting them since they get screwed with QS. so i have to drive to Delaware to pay a 150 "retail"

mad.gif
 at these skateshops

You going to Kinetic? I just called and they said they have people waiting already, so crazy. I might stop by early tomorrow just to see if I can get a pair but I doubt they will have any. Maybe NJ skate shop will be not as bad since all 3 locations are getting them.

Yeah the camp-out's have begun already here in Dallas, TX...Way too hot outside for that...I'll try my luck in the early AM...

Yeah the camp-out's have begun already here in Dallas, TX...Way too hot outside for that...I'll try my luck in the early AM...

my spot got 7 pairs....and 4 of those pairs already on lock to "preferred customers" kinda stuff is that??!!??!?!

my spot got 7 pairs....and 4 of those pairs already on lock to "preferred customers" kinda stuff is that??!!??!?!

Called Active Burbank and they said they would have em tomo. Wasnt able to get anymore info as cop pulled up behind me so I hung up. Seeing as I get off of work 3am. I'll come home, stay up and cruise over like 6ish. Burbank don't allow parking between 3-6am so we'll see how it goes. If fools be out there already I'll call it a day and pass on em.

Called Active Burbank and they said they would have em tomo. Wasnt able to get anymore info as cop pulled up behind me so I hung up. Seeing as I get off of work 3am. I'll come home, stay up and cruise over like 6ish. Burbank don't allow parking between 3-6am so we'll see how it goes. If fools be out there already I'll call it a day and pass on em.

Back
Top Bottom