JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i dont know about that thousand pairs bro.. i swear i've seen a thousand being sold even before the release 
laugh.gif

QS are APPARENTLY 1000 pairs only from now on.....it was said in a front page post on NSB awhile back.
hmm. thats weird. did some math and if its sz. 6-13 run that would mean 14 different sizes split from 1000 shoes.. which means only about 70 pairs per size.. give or take knowing they probably won't be making so many sz. 6 or 13. but still. doesn't sound right..

for 420s my shop got the following (12 pairs, 13 hours in the cold and I was first, word of advice for camping make sure to bring a jacket and honestly a friend cause it gets real lonely and boring after a few hours hahahaha: (number on left is quantity, number on right is size)

1- 8.5
2- 9s
2- 10s
2- 10.5s
2- 11s
1- 11.5s

We'll see man, these will be a lot tougher than 420s were, I guarantee it, because the demand for these IS INSANELY HIGH... there are people who havent copped since 06 saying they want these, there are non-SB heads trying...a dude actually posted "when will Footlocker/ journeys get em?" if you can believe that. I was dying when I saw that post. I can understand if he was a noob, but seriously Footlocker for SBs hahahahaha

i dont know about that thousand pairs bro.. i swear i've seen a thousand being sold even before the release 
laugh.gif

QS are APPARENTLY 1000 pairs only from now on.....it was said in a front page post on NSB awhile back.
hmm. thats weird. did some math and if its sz. 6-13 run that would mean 14 different sizes split from 1000 shoes.. which means only about 70 pairs per size.. give or take knowing they probably won't be making so many sz. 6 or 13. but still. doesn't sound right..

for 420s my shop got the following (12 pairs, 13 hours in the cold and I was first, word of advice for camping make sure to bring a jacket and honestly a friend cause it gets real lonely and boring after a few hours hahahaha: (number on left is quantity, number on right is size)

1- 8.5
2- 9s
2- 10s
2- 10.5s
2- 11s
1- 11.5s

We'll see man, these will be a lot tougher than 420s were, I guarantee it, because the demand for these IS INSANELY HIGH... there are people who havent copped since 06 saying they want these, there are non-SB heads trying...a dude actually posted "when will Footlocker/ journeys get em?" if you can believe that. I was dying when I saw that post. I can understand if he was a noob, but seriously Footlocker for SBs hahahahaha

damn, gonna have to put in work to get these. Does anyone know if stussy, ftc, or 510 skateboarding shop in the bay will get these?

damn, gonna have to put in work to get these. Does anyone know if stussy, ftc, or 510 skateboarding shop in the bay will get these?

1- 8.5
2- 9s
2- 10s
2- 10.5s
2- 11s
1- 11.5s

i'll keep this in mind.
don't forget a fold up chair too hah.

same bull happened when the neon j-packs dropped tho.

store told me and other dudes in line that there was only one in each size. got a 10 instead of the 10.5 cause dude in front of me copped. came back and there was a 10.5 sitting. this was a few weeks later 
laugh.gif

1- 8.5
2- 9s
2- 10s
2- 10.5s
2- 11s
1- 11.5s

i'll keep this in mind.

store told me and other dudes in line that there was only one in each size. got a 10 instead of the 10.5 cause dude in front of me copped. came back and there was a 10.5 sitting. this was a few weeks later 
laugh.gif

1- 8.5
2- 9s
2- 10s
2- 10.5s
2- 11s
1- 11.5s

i'll keep this in mind.

laugh.gif

of course the chair, haha...damn is that your size? you are really lucky on that man. wow. nice job. I went through hell to try and cop those and in the end by the time I found a shop that had em around me, it was too late, they sold out. Plus it was raining like crazy that weekend. cant wait for SJs though.

there's a pic of what they look like creased. this pic has made some people want to pass:
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title

1- 8.5
2- 9s
2- 10s
2- 10.5s
2- 11s
1- 11.5s

i'll keep this in mind.

laugh.gif

of course the chair, haha...damn is that your size? you are really lucky on that man. wow. nice job. I went through hell to try and cop those and in the end by the time I found a shop that had em around me, it was too late, they sold out. Plus it was raining like crazy that weekend. cant wait for SJs though.

there's a pic of what they look like creased. this pic has made some people want to pass:
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title

are there gonna be any spacejam sbs around the chi. Im from Iowa would take a roadtrip if i can get some info. Hit me up if anyone knos anything.

are there gonna be any spacejam sbs around the chi. Im from Iowa would take a roadtrip if i can get some info. Hit me up if anyone knos anything.

Most likely 510 will get them and ftc I'm trying to go to a low key spot that not a lot of people know about so I won't have to camp as long and still have a good number in line........imma bbq in line for this one if I can't sleep in the car like I usually do lol people will go crazy for these once they drop

Most likely 510 will get them and ftc I'm trying to go to a low key spot that not a lot of people know about so I won't have to camp as long and still have a good number in line........imma bbq in line for this one if I can't sleep in the car like I usually do lol people will go crazy for these once they drop

that was a random post man...ahha idk yet if 510 will get em, be prepared to camp for these man, demand is insanely high...i waited for 13 hours for 420s at 510....FTC,, i am unsure, do you mean the Sac location or SF? I dont think SF location gets QS anymore....dont forget about atlas....whyd you have to blow up the spots though man?

that was a random post man...ahha idk yet if 510 will get em, be prepared to camp for these man, demand is insanely high...i waited for 13 hours for 420s at 510....FTC,, i am unsure, do you mean the Sac location or SF? I dont think SF location gets QS anymore....dont forget about atlas....whyd you have to blow up the spots though man?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

SB been around for almost a decade, i'm sure there are no more "secret spots" in big cities
exactly man....but suburbs have em, dont go blowing em up on here ahhahaha....good luck man, these will be tough...also good luck doubling, a dude i met in line for 420s,  said he can get em for 125 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

SB been around for almost a decade, i'm sure there are no more "secret spots" in big cities
exactly man....but suburbs have em, dont go blowing em up on here ahhahaha....good luck man, these will be tough...also good luck doubling, a dude i met in line for 420s,  said he can get em for 125 

Back
Top Bottom