JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

matching tee
cddf99f3b518d95cc45d7246b5ea3a92.jpg

NSB

THESE ARE NOT MINE, JUST TO CLARIFY

I might get the tee as it goes well with my recently dusted off and back in rotation Slap x Nike Sb Zoom Air Abington. The shoes I'll leave to everyone else though, I haven't been picking up much of anything this year and it seems like I'm going for other brands way more often than I do the swoosh.

I might get the tee as it goes well with my recently dusted off and back in rotation Slap x Nike Sb Zoom Air Abington. The shoes I'll leave to everyone else though, I haven't been picking up much of anything this year and it seems like I'm going for other brands way more often than I do the swoosh.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

That's funny.... SB didn't even exist until 2001/2002 
ohwell.gif

They did carry Pro B's that is what I meant.IIRC Dunk SB's didn't hit till '04.

I think you should look at a calendar or stop fronting. haha. Either way it doesn't matter to me, but Skate shops did NOT carry Pro Bs. Those were only available at like Footlockers. So things aren't adding up in your story. 
laugh.gif

The first SB to release was not the SUPAs, that was in 2002 though, but before that only a handful of stores carried Nike's first SB which was a hightop blazer in brown/orange. Next came the first series dunks in 2002. 
Skate shops definitely sold Pro B's, got my team red's from Active...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

That's funny.... SB didn't even exist until 2001/2002 
ohwell.gif

They did carry Pro B's that is what I meant.IIRC Dunk SB's didn't hit till '04.

I think you should look at a calendar or stop fronting. haha. Either way it doesn't matter to me, but Skate shops did NOT carry Pro Bs. Those were only available at like Footlockers. So things aren't adding up in your story. 
laugh.gif

The first SB to release was not the SUPAs, that was in 2002 though, but before that only a handful of stores carried Nike's first SB which was a hightop blazer in brown/orange. Next came the first series dunks in 2002. 
Skate shops definitely sold Pro B's, got my team red's from Active...
eyes.gif

Thanks CDS (just can't call you "Cinco") for the pic and I've gotta admit I never paid attention to what the box indicates.
Actually, I didn't buy it at the time they came out (not even sure whether it was released here in JP tho)
and copped it off from yahoo auction or something few years after it was released on reasonable price.
And at that time, all I remembered was the name of man who was supposed to be behind this.....

Thanks CDS (just can't call you "Cinco") for the pic and I've gotta admit I never paid attention to what the box indicates.
Actually, I didn't buy it at the time they came out (not even sure whether it was released here in JP tho)
and copped it off from yahoo auction or something few years after it was released on reasonable price.
And at that time, all I remembered was the name of man who was supposed to be behind this.....

thought these were whatevers at first, but they are growing on me...might ahve to start calling around

thought these were whatevers at first, but they are growing on me...might ahve to start calling around

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Right on you're welcome bro. I had a pair but I quick flipped em for no reason... trying to find a pair nowadays in my size is damn near impossible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Right on you're welcome bro. I had a pair but I quick flipped em for no reason... trying to find a pair nowadays in my size is damn near impossible
30t6p3b.gif

those didnt come out in 01, I noticed the size tag said 02. PB Blazers....good luck Luis on these, these will be tough to get. hahah July is a short time away

those didnt come out in 01, I noticed the size tag said 02. PB Blazers....good luck Luis on these, these will be tough to get. hahah July is a short time away

Honestly i've already given up, if I find them I find them. I'm really looking forward to next Monday @ BP moreso than these

Honestly i've already given up, if I find them I find them. I'm really looking forward to next Monday @ BP moreso than these

all right man, good luck on those, MAKE SURE TO GET THERE EARLY. I hope you know that only 100 pairs of SEs will be publicly released. 48 pairs will be for F&F. There are 148 total pairs of SEs

all right man, good luck on those, MAKE SURE TO GET THERE EARLY. I hope you know that only 100 pairs of SEs will be publicly released. 48 pairs will be for F&F. There are 148 total pairs of SEs

I'm not too worried about it, i'll be there with time to spare. I'll be surprised if they sell out that night.

I'm not too worried about it, i'll be there with time to spare. I'll be surprised if they sell out that night.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

what about the HBs? will you camp? haha

Back
Top Bottom