JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by destroy1

lol there is def more than 1000 pairs...every shop around me has these in...i thinkk theres way more than 1000
yeah that 1000 number is ******ed. Dudes were saying that back in february with the black/green "jpack" lol. Don't be suprised if you can cop on ebay next week for 150 shipped. These aren't even quickstrikes...
roll.gif

the rule started with SOLs, not Jpacks (there was a 2000 pair rumor, but that was obviously false).

Never wear them, Supremes were not a gimmick, they weren't a bite on IIIs like these are. They weren't trying to look like IIIs like these are. Plus the reason they fetch more is because there were only 500 pairs to begin with, unlike the IIIs which were mass produced.

lol there is def more than 1000 pairs...every shop around me has these in...i thinkk theres way more than 1000
yeah that 1000 number is ******ed. Dudes were saying that back in february with the black/green "jpack" lol. Don't be suprised if you can cop on ebay next week for 150 shipped. These aren't even quickstrikes...
roll.gif

the rule started with SOLs, not Jpacks (there was a 2000 pair rumor, but that was obviously false).

Never wear them, Supremes were not a gimmick, they weren't a bite on IIIs like these are. They weren't trying to look like IIIs like these are. Plus the reason they fetch more is because there were only 500 pairs to begin with, unlike the IIIs which were mass produced.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Anyone in hawaii getting these?  I'm gonna be near Kailua Kona, but I can't find any info on skate shops near there nor am I familiar with the area 
ohwell.gif

big island has no sb accounts. oahu has 2 main ones and one shop supposedly already sold their pairs and the other one will be releasing theirs on saturday. that shop got quite a few pairs but i also know that there will be people camping and i got a few phone calls today asking for the hook-up. gonna give my pair up to a good homie since i personally don't like these much. i love my kobe x kostons 1000000x better.

Thanks for the info fam. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ the big island not having an sb account.  you live on the islands?

roll.gif

Guess I'm gonna be betting on something like this happening or SBs stores in norcal not selling out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Anyone in hawaii getting these?  I'm gonna be near Kailua Kona, but I can't find any info on skate shops near there nor am I familiar with the area 
ohwell.gif

big island has no sb accounts. oahu has 2 main ones and one shop supposedly already sold their pairs and the other one will be releasing theirs on saturday. that shop got quite a few pairs but i also know that there will be people camping and i got a few phone calls today asking for the hook-up. gonna give my pair up to a good homie since i personally don't like these much. i love my kobe x kostons 1000000x better.

Thanks for the info fam. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ the big island not having an sb account.  you live on the islands?

roll.gif

Guess I'm gonna be betting on something like this happening or SBs stores in norcal not selling out
nerd.gif

Cop for $150?

I doubt it...this will always be a $200+ shoe, mainly because of all the hype, haven't seen a Dunk this hyped in a long %%# time.

Cop for $150?

I doubt it...this will always be a $200+ shoe, mainly because of all the hype, haven't seen a Dunk this hyped in a long %%# time.

the shop i work at wasnt originally suppose to receive these but got a call yesterday and was told we MIGHT get a late shipment which means we would probably get them after saturday. if any one in socal in the I.E. area isnt able to cop on saturday ill keep everyone posted.

the shop i work at wasnt originally suppose to receive these but got a call yesterday and was told we MIGHT get a late shipment which means we would probably get them after saturday. if any one in socal in the I.E. area isnt able to cop on saturday ill keep everyone posted.

Degenerate423 wrote:
nerd.gif

Now we ALL know thats NOT going to happen.

Degenerate423 wrote:
nerd.gif

Now we ALL know thats NOT going to happen.

Blades in nyc will have them for 150... I know supreme will also but for a mark up like everything else. The blades on 34 th and 72nd

Blades in nyc will have them for 150... I know supreme will also but for a mark up like everything else. The blades on 34 th and 72nd

elcerrito91 wrote:
Never wear them, Supremes were not a gimmick, they weren't a bite on IIIs like these are.
They weren't trying to look like IIIs like these are.
Plus the reason they fetch more is because there were only 500 pairs to begin with, unlike the IIIs which were mass produced.

Tell me what do these DUNK LOWS have in similar to the real XI SJ?

SUPREME LOWS look like IIIs

These dunks look like XIs.

elcerrito91 wrote:
Never wear them, Supremes were not a gimmick, they weren't a bite on IIIs like these are.
Plus the reason they fetch more is because there were only 500 pairs to begin with, unlike the IIIs which were mass produced.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

elcerrito91 wrote:

The materials show a significant image of SB biting the XIs; these have mesh on the side panel and PL everywhere else, along with rope laces which are crucial in this case of the shoes being a bite and not just inspired as the Supremes were, A GIMMICK which would appeal to Jordan heads........The ONLY things Supremes have in common with the IIIs is the elephant and the cw itself, BUT the materials aren't the same (smooth leather for Supremes opposed to tumbled leather for the IIIs). These are a clear bite, where as the Supremes are more of an inspiration but are there own shoe in the end. The thing that got those to sell at RD was the look as well as the Supreme affiliation.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

elcerrito91 wrote:

The materials show a significant image of SB biting the XIs; these have mesh on the side panel and PL everywhere else, along with rope laces which are crucial in this case of the shoes being a bite and not just inspired as the Supremes were, A GIMMICK which would appeal to Jordan heads........The ONLY things Supremes have in common with the IIIs is the elephant and the cw itself, BUT the materials aren't the same (smooth leather for Supremes opposed to tumbled leather for the IIIs). These are a clear bite, where as the Supremes are more of an inspiration but are there own shoe in the end. The thing that got those to sell at RD was the look as well as the Supreme affiliation.

Back
Top Bottom