jumpman tats....

Originally Posted by bdub253

I love Cadillacs (I have 3) but I wouldn't get a Cadillac emblem tatooed on my body. One of them was given to me in my Grandfather's will. I still wouldn't tattoo it on me. Are you that much of a slave to commerce that you have to advertise on your skin? If they paid me (whoever), I'd consider it, but not for free, not permanently. Like I said, to each his own, but damn, you haven't given JB enough? Now you're branded with their logo?? You might wanna try to work out some sponsorship dollars -- you are a walking billboard, FOREVER.
Very very stupid remark. We are all walking billboards. We all advertise a companies name.

LMOA im sorry but dont none of yall tats look right at all excuss my grammer)
but thats just me, do what u do

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

indifferent.gif

I seen on a sneaker forum somebody had a tat of tha AM 95's on dere foot....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

i need to see that.

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Originally Posted by bdub253

I love Cadillacs (I have 3) but I wouldn't get a Cadillac emblem tatooed on my body. One of them was given to me in my Grandfather's will. I still wouldn't tattoo it on me. Are you that much of a slave to commerce that you have to advertise on your skin? If they paid me (whoever), I'd consider it, but not for free, not permanently. Like I said, to each his own, but damn, you haven't given JB enough? Now you're branded with their logo?? You might wanna try to work out some sponsorship dollars -- you are a walking billboard, FOREVER.
Very very stupid remark. We are all walking billboards. We all advertise a companies name.

The difference is, I can choose NOT to advertise that company. If you TATOO it on you, you will ALWAYS advertise for them, at all times.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I planned on getting his final shot on my right calf, just him without all the other stuff. been wanting that done since i was like 17.

Offensive foul shot? "The pushoff"?? I already have "The Pushoff" XIVs. Don't need the tat.

^^ i've heard a bunch of disses through out this whole thread... I got mine cause a jordan logo to me is much more then it does to yall 16 to 19 year oldcats who rock jordans as a fashion statement.. I came up rocking jordans in the hood since 86 young bucks. Jordan single handedly gave me the inspiration to beall that I can be. I went to college and hooped for 4 yrs and had a decent career, got my education and now i own a car lot. But like I said homie I'mfrom the hood, and with out that education I'd never have what I have. And the education all goes back to a basketball scholarship in which Mike inspiredme to persue... Dont get it twisted this isn't about shoes... This is bout life. Step ya game up...... Clowns.

Originally Posted by imsofly4110

^^ i've heard a bunch of disses through out this whole thread... I got mine cause a jordan logo to me is much more then it does to yall 16 to 19 year old cats who rock jordans as a fashion statement.. I came up rocking jordans in the hood since 86 young bucks. Jordan single handedly gave me the inspiration to be all that I can be. I went to college and hooped for 4 yrs and had a decent career, got my education and now i own a car lot. But like I said homie I'm from the hood, and with out that education I'd never have what I have. And the education all goes back to a basketball scholarship in which Mike inspired me to persue... Dont get it twisted this isn't about shoes... This is bout life. Step ya game up...... Clowns.
roll.gif
You callin people clowns cause yo old *** got a jumpmantattoo and no one likes them? &#%$ outta here with that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why put a companey logo on you? Get something that will mean more then the brand of shoes you wore in your youth. You dont see anyone with stride baby shoes logo do you?
why all the hate on jordan tats?i mean dudes gettin tears,area codes females names on em and u hate on jordan tats?You hate on people gettin crosses on them?that @$%! is pretty much a religious logo i aint got nuthin against relegious tats. but theres alot worse things that people gettin tatted then jordan stuff.....i mean i been collecting J's since i was 14 im 24 now jordans the only thing i been interested in for 10 years outside of sports so imo i dont see whats wrong with gettin tats of things you like.....but to each they're own i guess.
because you look sort of silly at 40 and 50 with a Jordan logo on you.
And your examples you gave, beside the cross look silly also, but do you.
You aren't going to be 18 forever. What would your reaction be if you saw a 66 year old dude with a Jumpman logo?
I dont know how you can hate on tears. Theyre (usually) tattoos with meanings, which is what I would say qualifies it to not be hated on
What, that you killed somebody, or in the case of Wayne, blew somebody.
or that youve had fam members murdered....

If I had tat's all over I would sneak a Jumpman logo in there

But as my only Tat I don't think so

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

^^ i've heard a bunch of disses through out this whole thread... I got mine cause a jordan logo to me is much more then it does to yall 16 to 19 year old cats who rock jordans as a fashion statement.. I came up rocking jordans in the hood since 86 young bucks. Jordan single handedly gave me the inspiration to be all that I can be. I went to college and hooped for 4 yrs and had a decent career, got my education and now i own a car lot. But like I said homie I'm from the hood, and with out that education I'd never have what I have. And the education all goes back to a basketball scholarship in which Mike inspired me to persue... Dont get it twisted this isn't about shoes... This is bout life. Step ya game up...... Clowns.
roll.gif
You callin people clowns cause yo old *** got a jumpman tattoo and no one likes them? &#%$ outta here with that.
laugh.gif

calm down with that. Where's the respect for your elders. You laughing at a grown man behind a computer. Shows how most of you havent matured yet.

Theres three dudes with this avy, one of you guys needs to change theres.

air_jordan_3_jordan_lee.jpg

Not a fan of Jordan tats. I dont love MJ that much.

AF1... I peeped game son. U been on Nt for what a year? I mean that's whats up and all, but your not my level guy. That's tripple o.g. 2 u!! dontforget the tripple:wink: Tell moms I said whats crackin.

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

roll.gif
You callin people clowns cause yo old *** got a jumpman tattoo and no one likes them? &#%$ outta here with that.
laugh.gif

calm down with that. Where's the respect for your elders. You laughing at a grown man behind a computer. Shows how most of you havent matured yet.

i don't think you should be deciding whether people are mature or not. if I remember correctly weren't you the dude selling fakes???

AF1... I peeped game son. U been on Nt for what a year? I mean that's whats up and all, but your not my level guy. That's tripple o.g. 2 u!! dont forget the tripple:wink: Tell moms I said whats crackin.
Dude told me I haven't matured and someone's grandpa is over here talkin about tell mom whats crackin.
laugh.gif

This guy is lookin on my profile and basing his info off that. WOW. I've been here since '06 and I was lurkin and I didn't feel a need to sign up.
What makes a difference of someone who has been a member on this site since '02 and one who has been here 2 weeks? It's a lot of sneakerheads who haveway more jordan knowledge than yo old *** and aren't even on the site. westchicago, you tried to get someone by selling fakes and you're calling meimmature? Get off grandpa's sack and get off my case. That's all I got to say.

personally think it is too much for a fan~
i mean, i luv jordan n all his brand stuff... but tatoo a jumpman logo?
man... just too much, looked funny~ it is kinda like u tatoo jordan's face on yrself~ just funny

For the most part, tattoos are with you for life; however, shoe deals are far from permanent. That said, Orlando Magic forward/center Marcin Gortat is nowin the middle of a dilemma. Gortat, a Reebok brand member (but obviously a Michael Jordan fan) has been asked to cover up his Jordan Jumpman tattoo.
Indetail, Gortat was asked, by Reebok representatives, to cover the tattoo up or wear long socks. The tattoo, located on Gortat's right leg, is a red Jumpmanlogo overlapped by the silhouette of a basketball. This subject raises a lot of eyebrows. Why would Reebok ask him to cover it up now when he's had thistattoo for some time now? Better yet, with Reebok being owned by Adidas, is this Adidas's response to Coach K covering up Dwight Howard's sneakers inthe US

gortat-jordan-0.jpg
gortat-reebok-jordan-1.jpg
gortat-reebok-jordan-2.jpg
gortat-reebok-jordan-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom