jus got my ride back

Wow, this thread gets more interesting by the page. Keep doing your thing pleigh boi. Oh and throw some pics of your chick on here or to me to keep these haters hating.

Originally Posted by NattyBro

My son had a C section

tumblr_m5fn7eEPv61rwsy4to1_500.gif

nah its a kenwood, this yrs model, i highly reccomend it....pm me if u want the model number.....thanks for the love and advice fellas....to my dude in Nyc, ur a real coo cat and thank u for the advice....i truly appeciate it......i jus figured since niketalk is all about buying overpriced shoes most wud appreciate it......its my own ideas how they did everything, i figure we have alot of indivuals on here who have there own sense of style in clothing and cars as well.....im not a tuff guy, im jus me......i been thru alot and at the end of the day i have alot to b thankful for......to the dudes hating on my scar, man yall are some funny cats, someone like me prolly whooped on u in Hs and now u wanna crack jokes.....Big thanks to the two Nter's who i sent my pics to, it was a !+*@* to take em and it musta been sum work to upload em all.......this will b my last post in this section cus the overall vibe is not positive, and im not here to put down the next man.....i personally think hatingon the net is super sour and weak, but thats jus my opinon.....2 the dude posting other peoples car's, homey post ur ride, i mean u have such impeccable taste and everything, show me how u roll......and to the dude who wants my adress cus ur tuff, come on buddy, lets jus meet at Colonia gym, if ur from Oxnard or close, u bring your people and ill have the whole hood come out and kick it with us......ill throw a bbq, not a bg deal, u can even pick out the menu, i know ill need plenty of salt for your food........Bg ups to all my haters, and many blessings to all the real folk.......

I see you pleighboi...

But for real, most these cats on this forum are teenagers. Don't mind them.

Keep getting your shine on

212bhwl.jpg

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I see you pleighboi...

But for real, most these cats on this forum are teenagers. Don't mind them.

Keep getting your shine on

212bhwl.jpg

i see ur a Raider fan, can i get a amen???? raider nation for life baby!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

nah its a kenwood, this yrs model, i highly reccomend it....pm me if u want the model number.....thanks for the love and advice fellas....to my dude in Nyc, ur a real coo cat and thank u for the advice....i truly appeciate it......i jus figured since niketalk is all about buying overpriced shoes most wud appreciate it......its my own ideas how they did everything, i figure we have alot of indivuals on here who have there own sense of style in clothing and cars as well.....im not a tuff guy, im jus me......i been thru alot and at the end of the day i have alot to b thankful for......to the dudes hating on my scar, man yall are some funny cats, someone like me prolly whooped on u in Hs and now u wanna crack jokes.....Big thanks to the two Nter's who i sent my pics to, it was a !+*@* to take em and it musta been sum work to upload em all.......this will b my last post in this section cus the overall vibe is not positive, and im not here to put down the next man.....i personally think hatingon the net is super sour and weak, but thats jus my opinon.....2 the dude posting other peoples car's, homey post ur ride, i mean u have such impeccable taste and everything, show me how u roll......and to the dude who wants my adress cus ur tuff, come on buddy, lets jus meet at Colonia gym, if ur from Oxnard or close, u bring your people and ill have the whole hood come out and kick it with us......ill throw a bbq, not a bg deal, u can even pick out the menu, i know ill need plenty of salt for your food........Bg ups to all my haters, and many blessings to all the real folk.......
Not the General.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...vol-Been-a-minute?page=1

14k and they gave you w3's? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

your setup looks really nice but it looks to be worth at least 6 or 7 k

that's like that show "unique whips" prices lol

Love the Impala. Nice work sir. I dont know $%*# about any of that equipment, but 14 large sounds like a lot.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Op, I was having a horrible day. All day I was wondering what could make my day better and then it hit me. I figured a good story would turn my day around. I am so glad I cicked this thread because this was not just a good story, it was REALLY good story.

I am going to save this thread and read it every time I am feeling down.

God speed, op.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

After 14k I thought I was going to see something like this...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

bruahhh there's nothing in oxnard but schools probably

^ Eiddy, u Got any more pics of that ride?  Eldos are my favorite 90s car hands down !

OP, your Imp looks great. I was expecting the usual BBB paint and massive rims, I love that OEM DGGM paint riding on stocks.   
  Any engine mods on her ?
This is not my car. 

Just a few random other pics...

Last I checked, insults and personal attacks aren't allowed on NT.

Posting an honest opinion is different than trying to roast somebody. Some of you went well over the line here and you can expect to find yourself without positing access in the very near future.

Back
Top Bottom