Just broke up with my girlfriend vol:farmlife

By what age should a girl have some skills

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel so bad for this girl. You legit told her, "hey you have until spring to be like a better girlfriend, good at farming, like be more interesting and stuff or I'm breaking up with you?"

Welp tomorrow is the first day of spring, and no farm, and same personality, peace. :lol:

I hope she finds someone who brings the best out in her. Shows her the world and teaches her things. Helps her personality grow.

you da prize son... never forget that.

Did she work? What she LOOK like?

She quit her job thinking she would get another one and has basically just been bumming it , she’s in the process of getting another one ... she looks ok , she used to be really pretty but at some point it was downhill

american-gothic.jpg

So I was in an ok relationship . But I just wasn’t happy . We didn’t really have similar interests, she wasn’t really skilled and age had poor conversation skills. I told her I would give her to spring and well spring came . She was overall a good person it’s not like she cheated or did me wrong but I just felt it was time..

Thoughts ,

Advice,

Well wishes

No way you’re above the age of 16

I'm not a farmer but I kinda get what he's talking about.

A woman with some skills is sexy. I remember one time an ex sowed together a pillow from scratch. It was fascinating seeing her work.

Back
Top Bottom