Just broke up with my girlfriend vol:farmlife

By what age should a girl have some skills

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
latest

Honestly I questioned if she was special needs a few times .... she was really smart valedictorian at my middle school

Middle school?? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Wait, how old are you and how old is she?? Let me find out OP is a backsliding Amish..

This the kind of farming OP is referring to?

Farming refers to a gaming tactic where a player, or someone hired by a player, performs repetitive actions to gain experience, points or some form of in-gamecurrency. Farming usually involves staying in a game area with a spawn point that generates endless numbers of items or enemies.

OP the trick to moving on is growing bangs, wearing black eyeliner, and painting your nails black while listening to Greenday. If your serious about going this route you should consider picking up a hacky sack too. PM me your paypal login/pass combo if you have any more questions.

OP the type to complain about anything. Had she been well-skilled with her farming abilities, OP would probably say "she has too many farming skills."

OP the trick to moving on is growing bangs, wearing black eyeliner, and painting your nails black while listening to Greenday. If your serious about going this route you should consider picking up a hacky sack too. PM me your paypal login/pass combo if you have any more questions.
I've seen some horrendously corny jokes on the internet but this by far is top 5 :sick:

Farming ain't no joke. I moved from the city to the sticks over a yr ago. Got a bunch of farmer friends (none single, sorry op). Got a lil garden myself and chickens, but no way I would myself a farmer. Takes a lot of work and commitment. Sorry to hear your Shorty's farm game weak, but **** is funny af.

Last edited:
Middle school?? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Wait, how old are you and how old is she?? Let me find out OP is a backsliding Amish..
I figured she would smart because she did well in school

Back
Top Bottom