bruh, your haul that weekend tho 
mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

you could've opened a pop-up shop of restocks just from that weekend lol

Last edited:
bruh, your haul that weekend tho :smh: :x :pimp:  

you could've opened a pop-up shop of restocks just from that weekend lol
:lol: word, but I know only ny gets that much love. Toronto will have some heat, but it won't be at the level nyc was. We gotta wait til next year for that

laugh.gif
word, but I know only ny gets that much love. Toronto will have some heat, but it won't be at the level nyc was. We gotta wait til next year for that
yeah whenever All-Star comes back to NYC, I'm going to tail you lmao. 

They had the blue Just Dons at the Pop Up shop in Los Angeles.  I was able to pick up a pair over there.

It was sometime last month.  They didn't have all sizes though.
yea I heard about that pop up for the caps. If I was in California I would've went for the hats and left with the kicks :smokin

yea I heard about that pop up for the caps. If I was in California I would've went for the hats and left with the kicks
smokin.gif
u had to buy a hat or something also right
Yeah at first you had to buy either the Air Jordan jacket or cap to get the shoes.  When I got there both of those items sold out already and they had a few sizes left in the sneakers so they said if I purchase any hat I'm able to purchase the blue Just Don Jordans for retail.

Yeah at first you had to buy either the Air Jordan jacket or cap to get the shoes.  When I got there both of those items sold out already and they had a few sizes left in the sneakers so they said if I purchase any hat I'm able to purchase the blue Just Don Jordans for retail.
oh ok, I didn't know you were required to buy something else to get the shoes. Still probably would've did it for anything besides the $700 jordan caps

oh ok, I didn't know you were required to buy something else to get the shoes. Still probably would've did it for anything besides the $700 jordan caps

Yeah thats how it usually works with Just Don stuff. Even when they released on JustDon.com, you could get your guaranteed size if you purchased the Jordan hat. The fact that they packaged the beach color way with the hat isn't really anything new unless you got super lucky and was able to get the shoes through Nike.

Last edited:
Yeah thats how it usually works with Just Don stuff. Even when they released on JustDon.com, you could get your guaranteed size if you purchased the Jordan hat. The fact that they packaged the beach color way with the hat isn't really anything new unless you got super lucky and was able to get the shoes through Nike.
yea I remember. When they first dropped you could get at least close to 700 for the cap, now I highly doubt it

I'm actually intrigued by the package of the hat and shoes. I'm curious to see if it will curb the resale.

I ain't believing any price until Nike/JB or Don C says something. Seen $275 to $600 to $675. I don't know why so many sneaker brands hide the MSRP until the minute they drop. More times than not that means it's over priced.

I'm so used to Ronnie Fieg giving an extravagant reveal; "this shoe is this and that, with this story, available next week" no mention of the price then hits us with the $300 for some runners and a "we tried to get it as low as we can, but the brand has to do this." Whatever, at least he's apologetic, Nike/JB couldn't give a **** less.

Back
Top Bottom