Just Don x Air Jordan 2

my bad for the rant guys but buddy came at me i didnt say ish to him......back to the kicks any progress on that link? 

I believe that are relative to the specific id. How they are found before the element is live is beyond me besides a scraper

anyone using pids scraped from JD site gonna have a rude awakening when it goes live lol - enjoy your non-refundable $!450 football

roll.gif

y'all were warned by the goat bloke, heed his advice

Last edited:
So do yall think this bloke dude got the bots figured out this time or is it same ish different day? 

So do yall think this bloke dude got the bots figured out this time or is it same ish different day? 
last time i'll say this

he'll probably change pids last second, so anyone using an ATC for the pids already pulled will be carting $1,500 footballs and $500 hats. anyone botting those ATCs will get burned b/c JD has a no-refund policy

last time i'll say this

he'll probably change pids last second, so anyone using an ATC for the pids already pulled will be carting $1,500 footballs and $500 hats. anyone botting those ATCs will get burned b/c JD has a no-refund policy
My bad I didnt catch that info before. On the site they say they have a 24 hour cancellation policy. They don't honor that? 

Back
Top Bottom