Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I can take the python football to the supabowl party
pimp.gif
Damn dude you didnt cop SB tickets like the rest of us? I think must of us flipped but Im going 

So do yall think this bloke dude got the bots figured out this time or is it same ish different day? 
well bbbloke did a good job on yeezysupply imo, copped every time the site went up manually.

you live and you learn, i think we'll see some cops from this group. its not gonna be like last time when legit nobody copped cause they had like 2 pairs in each size, pairs weren't allocated to the purchase of the hat/bomber this time.

Was the biggest size in that Bomber XL?
Thought i seen when a M popped up the sold out sizes listed on NDC went up to a 3XL

Im alil worried now if the biggest was a XL are these cut different??.... i ordered a XL that what i usually wear in nike jordan jackets hope it isn't cut bigger than normal

Last edited:

Copped PSNY manually here, but I had an account made, most people didnt know about /account before the first drop
same here, but i didnt have an account made. all you need is chrome autofill, was in and out in like 5-10 seconds. also copped those homages off kith which sold out just as quickly as the PSNY 12s

same here, but i didnt have an account made. all you need is chrome autofill, was in and out in like 5-10 seconds. also copped those homages off kith which sold out just as quickly as the PSNY 12s
Nice, also got me a pair of homages off Kith manually 
pimp.gif

well bbbloke did a good job on yeezysupply imo, copped every time the site went up manually.

you live and you learn, i think we'll see some cops from this group. its not gonna be like last time when legit nobody copped cause they had like 2 pairs in each size, pairs weren't allocated to the purchase of the hat/bomber this time.
Yea I hope your right. He did say there were enough pairs for "true fans". Whatever that means

Back
Top Bottom