Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Not really all that smart. But I doubt that is the plan though. And as long as the relationship exist between Supply / Demand / Hype there will be re-sellers.
yea, just wouldn't happen in-store. i can only think of one non-nike place in nyc that would even have a sliver of a chance of having these on release day and i'm not saying
laugh.gif

I ain't even mad at you for keeping that sealed. I would do the same.

I hope there is a raffle ... Probably my only chance for retail .. The ATC services will be charging ridiculous amounts.

Yea, the one store that I know in NYC that's getting them already texted me if I wanted them.... I know they want no campouts or crazies hanging out all night

woodie dons partner and Homie with Just don was asked on IG where they would be available and he replied with JustDon.com so who knows.

I want these joints.  But they seem to be a very limited pair of kicks.  I won't hold my breath

wow they actually made the toe better this time. way less boxy/pointy than the white/reds from last year. /clap
Noticed this too the shoe looks on point. Don't know if I want to cop or not. I like the shoe but the color is the only thing I'm not sure on

People said the same thing about the $500 GOF pack... Although with limited XIs, all bets are off the table.
nah GOF pack resellers need to sell for like $700+ to break even. Think about that. Unless it is Lebron Championship pack or something crazy, the $550 packs are not every reseller's dream. $275 isn't as flagrant as Nike can be (I remember the Shine line was more) but maybe it'll scare off a few resellers. Either way, going by how rare these are, I guess it won't matter lol 

nah GOF pack resellers need to sell for like $700+ to break even. Think about that. Unless it is Lebron Championship pack or something crazy, the $550 packs are not every reseller's dream. $275 isn't as flagrant as Nike can be (I remember the Shine line was more) but maybe it'll scare off a few resellers. Either way, going by how rare these are, I guess it won't matter lol 

So whats the confirmed number of pairs? Is it really 800, I almost dont believe thats all theyll produce nationally. If its true tho, the only way to buy this sneaker may be off a reseller..... SMH

i hope whoever wants these gets these. just saw that just don sells those $500 baseball caps. cool...

I just can't get into men sneakers that was inspired by woman handbag... These and buscemi

I sold pantons alone for 665 , 650 and 650 now just waiting to pawn off others but the comeup isn't as much as people thought it would be. SO easy to get

Back
Top Bottom