Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I meant these $650 hats for the shoes the rest of his are hand made
Na yea thats what I'm saying, so your trying to tell me that those $650 hats, that are more expensive than his normal handmade hats, is made by JB. Pretty much means some underpaid overworked chinese baby is making these hats? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
    Oh my god bro, I'm sorry its just hard to believe that, is that legit? because I can definitely see something like this happening. 

This is getting too much at this point hahaaahaha 

Thing is that you dont HAVE to buy the sneakers if you buy the hat you can buy each separately. Its definitely a great marketing scheme but thats exactly what it is a scheme. The hats are so overpriced He pretty much found out a way to sell preorder tickets legitimately by selling the "leather crown" and at the same time hes promoting his brand to a whole new audience more than 10x bigger than his previous audience.
Like I said,

$15 for socks at ShoePalace + a pair of J's BAD
mad.gif

$700 for a hat at Don C + a pair of J's GOOD
happy.gif

Suckers

Hell yea way too overpriced and somebody was trying to say the don c jordan hats are made by JB, pretty much means they were made by some underpaid chinese kids... SMH thats crazy

Anyway i was interested in getting a hat customized like that but with the new era snapback, it doesnt have to be leather, i just cant mess with M&N. How much did you pay to have that job done if you dont mind telling me? If anything point me to the right direction where i can get this done
Check out hatsuergon & causewaylabel on ig....job should cost about $120 if you provide the hat (which I always do). I've gor a lamb skin Raiders I'm about to send off, and will come out at $240 total for hat/Python work. Why he prices these hats so ridiculously high is beyond me....especially with so many duplicating his work to the T. Must be that Kanye fanboy affiliation. But there is no way I cou evEric see the value in $450 dollar hats.

And as far as these JB hats, I'm sure JB just sent Don C the leather hats & he did his normal brim/strap construction.

Last edited:
Check out hatsuergon & causewaylabel on ig....job should cost about $120 if you provide the hat (which I always do). I've gor a lamb skin Raiders I'm about to send off, and will come out at $240 total for hat/Python work. Why he prices these hats so ridiculously high is beyond me....especially with so many duplicating his work to the T. Must be that Kanye fanboy affiliation. But there is no way I cou evEric see the value in $450 dollar hats.

And as far as these JB hats, I'm sure JB just sent Don C the leather hats & he did his normal brim/strap construction.
Thats actually a great price and your still saving $200+ maybe even $300+ on a snapback compared to Don C. I'm definitely going to check that out right now actually, good looking out. And literally that is the only reason that his brand took off and hes able to charge so much money for a hat, Kanye. He's riding that "Kanye" wave though and looks like he going to milk every penny out of it especially since hes working with JB now, good for him though, you know what they say get in where you fit in. I dont want to sound like I'm hating on this dude Don C, I'm just not falling for this ****.

I feel sorry for whoever cough $200+ for just an ATC though

Damn I see how you doing ma men Fresco couple pages back :smh: but then :lol:

Last edited:
I'll throw the style code in the search tomorrow and get the official retail price on these things, prices are everywhere man

I could have swore there was the red and black brimmed ones left. Now its all gone lol. Man the hype is real. 

WOW the Hats sold out before the Jacket and they cost more?

could JustDon MArket scheme work for the Shoes!

I believe so! 
eek.gif

oh lawd!  i see on flee bay somebody bid on a pair at 1200.00 
It's about to get real!

People are not tripping about dropping 1k on some J's these days

Here comes the Hype!

I seen someone on Flee bay buy some Jordan 1 Lasers for $500 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This shoe has to be the biggest JB jig of all time. You are partnering with a company that charges $650 for a new era hat and taking ugliest JB retro 1-14 the 2 and putting smurf blue quilt on it and charging between $275-$350. Maybe it's because I am older but are y'all out of your minds?

This shoe has to be the biggest JB jig of all time. You are partnering with a company that charges $650 for a new era hat and taking ugliest JB retro 1-14 the 2 and putting smurf blue quilt on it and charging between $275-$350. Maybe it's because I am older but are y'all out of your minds?

agreed

Back
Top Bottom