Just Don x Air Jordan 2

It's unfair to compare any kind of resale to the red octobers. It's not fair. The hype behind those alone added with the fact of an online only release drove those to the brink. these kinda came out lightly even though a lot of people knew about them. They could have made like thousands more and the prices would still be the same
you must've missed the part where i said that resell won't be as crazy as the RO's

Who am I kidding. He already made a killing charging 350 plus the hat. He's already rich. Keeping the hype going is worth more for the brand. Lees is more. Keep the people wanting it and they'll keep coming back. People want what they can have right? Kudos to Don C.

I'm still gonna cop all star weekend of a restock or someone that needs money.

You sir, know branding. People need to understand Don C has been selling $30 Mitchell & Ness Snapback with $50 worth of Python Material for $450 for years now. This dude is rich, he doesn't need your MONEY (regular Jordan sneaker heads) to come up. This is about him solidifying his status. This is now his second shoe with Jordan Brand the first was the special Jordan 1 that was SUPER DUPER LIMITED. The more hype surrounding the brand the more he will continue to thrive.

SAS00176.jpg

The quality on these is stunningly amazing.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

SAS00176.jpg

The quality on these is stunningly amazing.
laugh.gif
Exceptional post best one I have seen yet. What people who are trying to make these comparisons and further hype this are missing is that if this was a one and done they may have a point

however willing to bet on the fact that this is the first of many colorways. As we all know with sneakers attention spends are very short and people move on to the next big thing quick.

So will these still be that sought after when there is a Red, black, etc versions out there.

Still waiting for the people that said these would be everywhere since UNKNWN posted they were doing phone orders at 2pm

Guess I'm going to have to drop that band on these and not a penny over. This release was bad for jump now I wished I got the damn hat. It's cool though has anyone heard anything bout Nike.com?

Dont let the facebook posts saying 1/23 signed only fool you...theres def more than 23 signed pairs/boxes

1k max. The leather is nice but not BIN, and unless Ye' starts wearing all blue shoes, the sheep will not flock.

Being flamed up is still all the rage. Crips aint been getting no love since the Atmos AF1 collabs. Military blue 4 was trash.

Nike stay putting out RED colorways.

the real question is how did you get through on justdon? But in my opinion I would wait until the market dries up before you sell. congrats on the cop
Thanks for the advice guys - just random good luck I guess... spamming refresh on the site until I saw the shoes come up and instantly added a size 12, couldn't complete the checkout in time, added the 11.5 and it let me get through

Is there a reason that nike.com didn't release these online and Nike China and many stores in Europe did? It just seems suspicious to me that they wouldn't get them.

Back
Top Bottom