Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Ugly surf shoes, only worth box price IMO, people look like clowns when wearing these, most girls laugh at dudes w/these on

Just sold mine for $1250 I'm sure they would be worth more in the future but I couldn't pass up the cash (paid below retail) and could never see myself wearing them.

Last edited:
i would love to own a pair of Dons. They are quality kicks but, like some people said, they do have that douche look when worn.

Call me a douche then because I would rock the **** out of the grey ones. I only think you're a douche if you're paying a rack on a pair of shoes :rofl:, but I guess if you got it like that, do you.

Last edited:
So sensitive. Lol With the right outfit they look dope. But some definitely look mad douche. I didn't call you a douche straight up bro. Lol

I ain't never paying over $500 for a pair of sneakers. But that's just me though and I'm not calling anyone douche in that department. Because some people out there are willing to pay anything for some hype and if you know you can flip a $1000 shoe into a $2000, why not?

I feel you on that last statement for sure, pause... I know you weren't calling me a douche. I didn't think that at all, and I can see why some would say that. My bad if you thought I was being defensive but I wasn't, ain't nothing but love bruh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom