Just Don x Air Jordan 2

the lit level just went through the roof 
nerd.gif

I never wear hats. I don't even like hats. Hat looks like it would be worn by someone's ol drunk uncle named Otis-- with matching red gators and rayon short set! ***** with that $650 bs. :smh: . I like the shoes tho

These are only priced this way because Nike and Jordan Brand have caught on to the resellers. You don't think they look at ebay and flight club and see how much these types of collabs are going for. They figure damn their buying our shoes for 200 and selling them for 950 to 1000....lets go ahead and make them 650. Oh yeah and don't think Kanye doesn't see what everyone is doing to his yeezy boost either. Im willing to bet his retails for $500 pretty soon.

These are only priced this way because Nike and Jordan Brand have caught on to the resellers. You don't think they look at ebay and flight club and see how much these types of collabs are going for. They figure damn their buying our shoes for 200 and selling them for 950 to 1000....lets go ahead and make them 650. Oh yeah and don't think Kanye doesn't see what everyone is doing to his yeezy boost either. Im willing to bet his retails for $500 pretty soon.

Has nothing to do with resell, they just know that they can make more money but including w cheap leather hat that costs then $10 to make, possibly $15...

Smart on their part

Weren't 950s $500? What ever the hell they're called

I see a lot of pump faking going on in here...

knowing damn well a hat nor a 650 price tag not stopping ya'll from coppin 

I see ya'll tho! 

^^ Looking at the prices at stores such as FC, Stadium Goods & Rif that most certainly is a steal....TD 350 yeezys up to like 2 bands 

^^ Looking at the prices at stores such as FC, Stadium Goods & Rif that most certainly is a steal....TD 350 yeezys up to like 2 bands 

to be honest a few folks i know locally who were after these are on the same wave.. for them, they justify it being too close to Yeezy resell and are either choosing between the two or deciding to just scoop yeezy's if they're gonna shell out a price so close for another shoe lol..

I would probably want to scoop both.. it would just a matter of when and how..

edit: this all assuming you find someone slipping selling 350s for 7-800 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom