Just Don x Air Jordan 2

No, we wear them. If you weren't around when foamposites came out then maybe it's harder to understand why we actually like them. They are still a good basketball shoe, better than most Jordan retros of the same period & way ahead of its time as far as materials when they 1st came out. Its pretty much an indestructible basketball shoe.

no i completely understand the tech and the original craze behind the foamposites and flights...

i'm old enough to see the craze happen almost three times now.. but where i am, all foams don't sell like the used to.. great/solid CWs sit (Pro's included).. hyped colorways sell, and end up on my local craiglists or eBay.. it used to be special when a new CW dropped, but like most things the powers that be at the Swoosh decided it would be a good idea to pump out a lot of colorways to capitalize..

my first encounter with the royal foams was when my neighbor came back through the courts lacing up the OG Penny foams and reading also pulling out FF7.. i'll never forget that..

Hahaha....yeah.

I agree they might not be as popular especially new tech of Lebron/Kobe/KD/newest Jordan shoes and with new stuff like yeezy getting the attention of the masses, but foams still have a loyal following that will always be there. The "typical" unhyped pairs sit in the stores because we wait until they get marked for discount, or even wait until the hit outlets. We can wait, especially when theyre like, what $250-$275 a pop?, these days and other shoes are also grabbing our attention. That wait for the discount is necessary sometimes. :lol:

But overall I agree not as popular with today's crowd, however they will always be worn & have a place.

I hope all of you secure these shoes (the price is insane but it might work to your benefit), good luck!

Sizing feedback please? Is it possible to size down from Tts or better to size up (talking about the blue) ? Due to leather lining.

Btw, I am sure they will sell out..just don't think they are worth for resellers to cop..with an almost confirmed yeezy release(plus many more during all star weekend). Paying 700 usd for retail..will give let the earn about 400 usd top before pp fees..and if they don't sell till all star game they will struggle.. Not many people are after Jordan 2 after all.. Even supreme 5s didn't go well(for resellers)..can't see why these would do better..so I am guessing g the first days prices will be relatively high and then ppl will beg to get rid of them for a very reasonable reselling price. Flight club has FSR of the blues sitting

Damn.  Then it's settled, I'll flourish and get both for retail on release day. LOL

One can dream right.......
pretty sure no yeezys are releasing the same day as the don's.

and on the subject of the Mirror Foams, i traded mine for DS grey 750 on the 2nd day of release. Not surprised someone would trade Don's for Mirrors lol

Sizing feedback please? Is it possible to size down from Tts or better to size up (talking about the blue) ? Due to leather lining.

Btw, I am sure they will sell out..just don't think they are worth for resellers to cop..with an almost confirmed yeezy release(plus many more during all star weekend). Paying 700 usd for retail..will give let the earn about 400 usd top before pp fees..and if they don't sell till all star game they will struggle.. Not many people are after Jordan 2 after all.. Even supreme 5s didn't go well(for resellers)..can't see why these would do better..so I am guessing g the first days prices will be relatively high and then ppl will beg to get rid of them for a very reasonable reselling price. Flight club has FSR of the blues sitting
TTS or size up 0.5. I am either a 9.5 or 10 in most J's - really depends upon the model. I spoke to someone and got a 10.5 in blues as I heard they run small (and tight). They felt fine at first, but over the course of 5 or so wears I regret not getting a 10 so I'm going with 10 for the beaches. My blues are fine…but in my experience go TTS or only slightly up. 

Would anybody willing to help me get the Don 2s? I know I am new to this forum but  I am willing to negotiate pricing. Thanks!

I'll get you a pair for $3000
Does that include free shipping? 
happy.gif

TTS or size up 0.5. I am either a 9.5 or 10 in most J's - really depends upon the model. I spoke to someone and got a 10.5 in blues as I heard they run small (and tight). They felt fine at first, but over the course of 5 or so wears I regret not getting a 10 so I'm going with 10 for the beaches. My blues are fine…but in my experience go TTS or only slightly up. 
thanks! So 10.5 you got? And they run huge?.. What size you wear in Jordan 1?.. Thank you

RoundTwo posted a Don C Jordan jacket from last year for $300 - SZ: XXL

did they make fakes of these??  anyone?

Tags still on jacket??

Looks like I'm passing on these.

My iPhone 6S plus cracked yesterday so I have to pay the deductible to get it replaced. And I'm in the market for a new car

Looks like I'm passing on these.

My iPhone 6S plus cracked yesterday so I have to pay the deductible to get it replaced. And I'm in the market for a new car
Lol my 6+ has been cracked straight across for three months :lol: phone/screen still works [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] so don't care to fix

Back
Top Bottom