Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Wholetime at many of these DC Area campouts those ghost chairs are teams of thugged out/street crews chillin/sleepin in the whip. You try and move their chairs and YOU might end up catching the heater. You have to know you're environment and have some street smarts/common sense before you just knock over confront/anyone's ghost chairs. Stay woke fellas.

I apologize to the thread for the derail. Didn't mean for my ghost chair opinion to take off on some street BS. I personally never had a ghost chair issue. Before my time I guess.

Last edited:
I miss anything 
nerd.gif

For all european. Nike Europe Shop will be fcfs. No Raffle!

Last edited:
And that's why so many dummies like you end up in jail. Say back in the day the owner of the ghost chair comes back and you say nah homie I'm in front of u that ghost chair doesn't hold your spot and he says shut the **** up and punches you dead in the face. What u going to do tough guy pull out a gun a shoot dude. Well guess what dummy that's attempted murder on you not self defense because that only flies if he has a life threatening weapon also. Now you locked up like the dummy you are for trying to be Mr Tough Guy. And over what... Arguing over getting some sneakers.
hit'em with that taser like 
dgtycfhjxyti6pqfsm5x.gif

Any idea if Barney's Online will be getting these? I know they are listed as an official dealer on their website.

Everybody needs to ease up on the "ghost chair" thing. 32 S State didn't even respect. Plenty of people came back to their chairs folded up on the side and their ticket gone to someone who was there when they were handed out...

Ghostbusters don't like Ghosts either... Even Nice ones who Dance Dirty! 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Everybody needs to ease up on the "ghost chair" thing. 32 S State didn't even respect. Plenty of people came back to their chairs folded up on the side and their ticket gone to someone who was there when they were handed out...

They handed out tickets already ? So once you got Tkt you can leave and come back ?

Back
Top Bottom