Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Hold up hold up hold up. Dude ain't just say he a 10.5 men's and has a vision he will be able to purchase youth kicks in the future did he?
And yeah dudes be reaching. If I wear a true 10.5 aint no way in heaven or on earth that I'm fitting an entire whole size down in a J. Either you're not a TRUE 10.5 or you're ok with your toes knotted up like pretzels. Comfort >>>>>. I aint bout that life.

I'm not following this whole sizing thing. you guys really think a 9.5 youth size would be the same as a 9.5 mens now? something sounds really off about that to me. like wishful thinking
I said this pages back. YESSSSSS. 9.5 mens = 11 womens. It's been that way forever (sizing wise). Now, Nike is just going back to actually marketing toward their female athlete audience like they did in 2008 and earlier.
I'm a little confused. Is there a difference between a 9.5 in mens and a 9.5Y?

I'm kind of banking on there not being a difference because I want the citrus 11s that drop this summer.
NO. Maybe the shape of the mold, but the size will be the same. I've been wearing Nike womens basketball shoes & women's J's since the 90s and early-mid 2000s. The only real difference will be they'll likely fit narrower like most women's feet are.

since 9.5 is considered GS does that mean were gonna pay 100.00 for js or a lot less then men sizes
Don't we wish? Lol. GS prices have also increased. They'll be $130-$150. The IV's coming out on the 17th are $140 retail. So yes, they're $50 less than mens, but not huge savings compared to the past.

Last edited:
Or you consider not buying them at all?  Yall act like Jordan has a gun to your heads and forces you to buy a shoe with 'flaws and errors'.  But keep buying and keep complaining cause Im sure there's someone out there who cares

Haven't bought a VII in over 8 years, but thanks for the permission to use my wallet as I see fit

I always enjoy the "If you don't like em, don't buy em, don't complain" argument
If people expect to buy their sneakers without judgment, they shouldn't have come to NT

Haven't bought a VII in over 8 years, but thanks for the permission to use my wallet as I see fit

I always enjoy the "If you don't like em, don't buy em, don't complain" argument
If people expect to buy their sneakers without judgment, they shouldn't have come to NT
To be honest, consumers have a right to complain especially now that JB has promised customers better shoes. JB wouldn't be nothing without its customers

To be honest, consumers have a right to complain especially now that JB has promised customers better shoes. JB wouldn't be nothing without its customers

Completely agree.
Probably why the various "remaster" discussions going on around NT often get so heated.
JB has promised something better, but there are serious doubts JB will deliver

No one here actually prefers the GS to a properly done Mens.
But when JB playing games and releasing "remasters" with all the same flaws and errors of the last 10+ years, its something we have to consider

I think the fellow by the name of SunshineBlotters (if I recall correctly) would dissent with my opinion. From what I've read, shape seems to be the common argument in favor of GS versions. However, I'll have to again cite the 4 as a clear butchering of the shape (particularly the bump near the front of the lateral side of the midsole)

No one here actually prefers the GS to a properly done Mens.
But when JB playing games and releasing "remasters" with all the same flaws and errors of the last 10+ years, its something we have to consider

I think the fellow by the name of SunshineBlotters (if I recall correctly) would dissent with my opinion. From what I've read, shape seems to be the common argument in favor of GS versions. However, I'll have to again cite the 4 as a clear butchering of the shape (particularly the bump near the front of the lateral side of the midsole)

Agreed. But the IV is unique in how much the GS differentiates from the mens, and that deviation is by design rather than just JB sloppiness. The irony is that with JB's crappy molds the GS VII now appears superior to the mens, which is presumably a result of laziness not a JB design choice

Wearing GS shoes is most likely not a realistic option, but the idea that it might even be tempting says something about what JB's done to the OG

Last edited:

I couldn't care less where you spend your money.  Getting tired of hearing the same old complains from the same people who support the brand.  Guys are like broken records on here complaining about quality, complaining about molds, complaining that infrared looks pink - same arguments going round in circles.  If you don't like it don't buy it.

To repeat I don't care what you do with your money, but that's a good way to twist my point and make yourself seem like part of the cool crowd.

LOL.. complaining aint going to do ****.  What we have on this site are people who complain and then line up for raffles within a 100 mile radius of their house or waiting for the NDC timer to countdown to 0 so they can cop.

What the hell is complaining going to do when JB is still moving units

I couldn't care less where you spend your money.  Getting tired of hearing the same old complains from the same people who support the brand.  Guys are like broken records on here complaining about quality, complaining about molds, complaining that infrared looks pink - same arguments going round in circles.  If you don't like it don't buy it.

To repeat I don't care what you do with your money, but that's a good way to twist my point and make yourself seem like part of the cool crowd.
I also do agree that the "quality" complaints are redundant and getting old...especially when it's not stopping most people from buying.  IMO it's hypocritical if you're going to buy no matter what which is why...unless the shoe is falling apart after a few wears I could care less about a glue stain or 2 and ok leather.

HOWEVER, I will say complaints DO make a difference. I sent Nike tweets and messages for years complaining about why it was senseless to get rid of the Womens Jordan line which is now known as the new GS sizes.  I also stopped buying J's outside of Jordan 1's and the Concord 11 Mids as a personal boycott to the brand (Literally I've only purchased secondhand J's for like the last 2-3yrs unless they were gifts). Now, I doubt my small wallet protest made much of a difference, but if EVERYONE on here protested more with their wallet and less with their mouths-it might.  Now that Jordan Brand has reinstated the women's Jordan line I'm back supporting them with my wallet.

Last edited:

I also do agree that the "quality" complaints are redundant and getting old...especially when it's not stopping most people from buying.  IMO it's hypocritical if you're going to buy no matter what which is why...unless the shoe is falling apart after a few wears I could care less about a glue stain or 2 and ok leather.

HOWEVER, I will say complaints DO make a difference. I sent Nike tweets and messages for years complaining about why it was senseless to get rid of the Womens Jordan line which is now known as the new GS sizes.  I also stopped buying J's outside of Jordan 1's and the Concord 11 Mids as a personal boycott to the brand (Literally I've only purchased secondhand J's for like the last 2-3yrs unless they were gifts). Now, I doubt my small wallet protest made much of a difference, but if EVERYONE on here protested more with their wallet and less with their mouths-it might.  Now that Jordan Brand has reinstated the women's Jordan line I'm back supporting them with my wallet.
Agreed and repped

Yup,Individually we won't be able to do anything but if the masses of us get together and start to work together and maybe  agree on some things, then maybe we will able to see CHANGE.

Yup,Individually we won't be able to do anything but if the masses of us get together and start to work together and maybe  agree on some things, then maybe we will able to see CHANGE.

How about we pick 1 release this year and have as many NT members as we can boycott it?

No shoe isn't worth 200. It's all nostalgia. Anything else is a tad bit sheepish. ...[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
How about we pick 1 release this year and have as many NT members as we can boycott it?
Yessir, it could definitely start with something like that.  honestly though arguing, going back and fourth with each other about how many less ****'s could be given about where we spend  our money. We all obviously  share  a common interest here. so why not come together as a NT community instead of just Spamming this forum 

Last edited:
The boycotting ship has sailed. For every 1 shoe that you choose to boycott, there will be 5 other people out there who will gladly buy that shoe.

Also,

This!!
While I agree with what Mocha saying, that boycott was needed couple years ago and on a grander scale than just NT.. It's way too late now.
Oh I feel you 100%. I was mostly saying it's more of a mindset that everyone who wants to see change needs to have. No way one person is going to make JB bat an eye, but a few thousand will.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one sending feedback on them discontinuing the women's Jordan line. Many of their star female athletes probably also were.

Oh I feel you 100%. I was mostly saying it's more of a mindset that everyone who wants to see change needs to have. No way one person is going to make JB bat an eye, but a few thousand will.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one sending feedback on them discontinuing the women's Jordan line. Many of their star female athletes probably also were.
Lol a good bunch of dudes was upset too.. Dudes was wearing those women's Aqua 8s like they was a men's release [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I might have to slide in some 7s this year tho, can't front.

This!!
While I agree with what Mocha saying, that boycott was needed couple years ago and on a grander scale than just NT.. It's way too late now.

It definitely would have been more effective several years ago (2009 & 2012 particularly stand out to me) but you don't know unless you try and there's a bunch of nters on twitter to work that, plus everybody wanna be a cool kid so if we make it the cool kid thing to do, who knows but I won't accept a DEFEATIST MENTALITY.

@mochachip2 @sneakerman3 what y'all tryin do?

Shadow & Knicks 10's?! :wow:

Cool grey 4's. :pimp:

I am so ready. These are confirmed right?

Not just yet. In the coming months if they do get confirmed you heard it here first. Of course things are subject to change, hence the Bordeauxs being pushed back to July after being CONFIRMED for Feb 7th. We already received the clothing for them and a few of the shirts are pretty decent.

Here's a pic of them working on the 5 for next year.
View media item 1323068

Nice :pimp:

The boycotting ship has sailed. For every 1 shoe that you choose to boycott, there will be 5 other people out there who will gladly buy that shoe.

Also, < 1% of JB's customers are on NT, so you're fighting a losing battle either way.
This!!
Im not going to sit here and pretend I have the answers but the idea has merit.   To say it's too late is not correct, it really is never to late for a movement if that's something people would want to do.  Although I have made my position clear that I don't have a problem with the molds or materials, I would jump into this since I consider myself part of the community.  With the use of social media it could work and would definitely get someone's attention.

Unfortunately I do see one problem - resellers.  For every one of us that leaves a shoe behind, the resellers will scoop it up.  One thing that I hate about JB and Nike in general, is that they have shown they don't care who buys shoes (meaning resellers, atc's, bots etc) as long as the units move.

Either way consider me in

Also, < 1% of JB's customers are on NT, so you're fighting a losing battle either way.
and with the hype around J's these days you probably may be right except You need to start looking at positive side, as a NT community we have all taken  a step forward as a whole. Chances are we all come from very different parts of the world.. and if we all come and work together we can Do this

Back
Top Bottom