Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

I'm excited to see what they're releasing for the holidays this year. Those red 11s are smacking!
Im hoping they don't take a page out of this years playbook and give us two 11's.  One as a standalone and then the red 11 in an overpriced pack with a crap shoe sitting next to it

Im hoping they don't take a page out of this years playbook and give us two 11's.  One as a standalone and then the red 11 in an overpriced pack with a crap shoe sitting next to it
[emoji]128553[/emoji]please don't say that...you gotta dm stuff like that. You know they peeking [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

LOW TOP INFRAREDS ARE SUCH A WASTE OF TIME BUT THEYLL LOOK NICE ON CHICKS WITH SMALL FEET... OTHER THAN THAT... GET EM OUTTA HERE!

Hope we get 2 11s also. Would really want some black/concords with the 45 since the 30th anniversary and Looney tunes themes but that's a stretch. or white/red cherry mids with the melo pe being in a pack

Black silver 6 lows will be purchased. No need for infrared lows. I want to see the 3rd colorway before I condemn it.

I'm okay with them dropping the Concords with 45 cuz that would mean money saved and a year I won't be participating in the chaos (I have DS 2011s)

Still down for the Chromes, those are :smokin Those Infrared lows though are pointless for me.

@digiballs you're a funny guy. Cause I like 11saand the more the better
Lots of us like 11's but asking for a pack?  Why don't you just walk into a NikeStore, hand them an extra $100 and tell them to pass that on to Jordan?  The packs are a horrible thing and you should not be asking for that kind of punishment

Ppl need to stop asking for a 11 pack. All we need is one of these dumb as sites to start putting that on their site. Don't give Nike ideas especially this early inthe year.

Yeah but the problem is in the manufacturing.. Air Jordan XVII and XVIII tooling, for example, is actually pretty intricate-it includes carbon fiber, zoom, rubber/NA, plastic and metal.. Not exactly as cut and dry as early AJ Retro models. This isn't even mentioning the higher leather quality used on the originals (hell, the OG XVIIIs even came with a suede brush). I think a limited run would be possible but it would be a lot of work for them without the same type of returns as other retros. 

XV-2000
XVI-2001
XVII-2002
XVIII-2003

Production costs and manufacturing difficulty is not the reason we haven't seen these retro yet. It's 2015 and some 12-15 years later so the cost to make the XV-XVII are next to nothing and Nike can turn out a production run of any shoe they please with a flip of a switch. It's about the brand and the longevity of the "retro" and releasing them when the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom