just saw 2012

Movie was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It was about that but it wasn't deep at all. Shh wasn't thought provoking in the least.

Typical disaster movie.

Exactly. Hardly "Thought provoking"

movie wasn't all that n the fact that they could even survive such an event is unlikely thus rendering the movie a bunch of BS

Movie was horrible, couldnt believe how bad it was....acting, special effects, all of it was horrible

Originally Posted by Kakashi

cRazy dav0 wrote:
one of the worst movies i've ever seen ... i mean the part w/ the dog running over the wires, movie was a str8 comedy ... the speed part when the trailer jumped the gap, dude dying 2x and making it ... it goes on and on ....
everything that's close to the truth we choose not to believe. ABC's V remake is another show that has a hidden message about of government.how can movies like the titanic win dozens of academy awards and oscars but 2012 is written off?....america is cold blooded and calculative in it's aimless "pusuit of happiness". we're just the gears that keep the machine running, fueled by MTV and an abyss of useless consumer goods we can't afford to impress people we don't even like.
frown.gif

Are you high?

I don't know how this movie manages to get love around here.

2012 is just a bad movie all around. I was struggling to just stay awake throughout the movie.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Comedy of the year.

This right here.I was literally laughing out loud for 2-3 mins at a time. "I think we are growing apart" And then a huge crack separates them thesuper market. C'mon now...give me a break. I get the message in the movie and all but I think the execution of this tired plot was just horrible.Cusaks' journey in the whole movie was just too far fetched. I was actually pretty excited about this movie and for some reason I expected more but I justset my self up for disappointment.

laugh.gif
...I saw it last night and it wasn't that bad...sure it had some corny moments but it was a guy with his family...of course it was gonna be like that

I dunno, hard to see the deeper elements through all of the predictability and cliches.

The ending was deep to me in a way...i would explain why if its cool to discuss and ery1 in here seen the movie or dont care about having it spolied forthem....

The special effects were crazy. But, there were so many corny/stereotypical parts that I can see where people wouldn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom