Just want to vent......SHADY people and false discripions

I just want to vent....
mad.gif
mad.gif
I've been selling a ton of shoes recently and sold two pairs to a certainindividual (don't want to put them on blast). I now have found that they re listed them and is charging double to triple what i originally charged forthem. He listed one pair as only being tried on once and when I sold them to him I personally had worn them a bout 5-6times. What I charged was roughly thegoing rate for them in that condition. So I have no clue how they are in better condition than when I sold them. Maybe something to do with theshipping?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The next pair he used a jank camera with little light not to show the truecondition....they were pretty beat and has listed them as nds and is asking 3 times what I sold them for and what they are worth. I personally could care lessthat he might make more cash on them. I am just upset that people are misleading people and trying to rip people off not showing the true condition or lyingabout it. Next he listed them on ebay and is shill bidding (bidding on his own auctions) from a few different accounts....The prices are ridiculous. I thoughtthis was funny that he listed them as he personally bought them from a retail store as well. So, I pm'd him on ebay and he flat out lied to me telling methat he got them from niketown. I just hate this sort of juvinille junk.....It is jerks like him that have no sense of honesty and are ruining the shoe game. Ijust wanted to rant and get it off my chest....

I really could care less about the money...it's more of the principle.

Shady...........................aftermath...................G Unit...............

jk man
on a serious note you gotta be aware of what your doing.......

I do this.. Are you kidding me - specially when 80% of the buyers being flakers and low ballers, they just bring it on themselves. Although most of my shoesare barely worn and I pass them of as DS. I never had complaints.

call him out on it and be like now you messed yourself up by doin this and dont sell him anymore shoes. ahaha smh

Originally Posted by mylife07

I do this.. Are you kidding me - specially when 80% of the buyers being flakers and low ballers, they just bring it on themselves. Although most of my shoes are barely worn and I pass them of as DS. I never had complaints.

Get this man a publicist job.

Originally Posted by mylife07

I do this.. Are you kidding me - specially when 80% of the buyers being flakers and low ballers, they just bring it on themselves. Although most of my shoes are barely worn and I pass them of as DS. I never had complaints.

WOW....just wow.

I woudnt say nuthin don't knock his hustle...u never kno maybe he's that desperate...I guess
smh.gif

I guess u gotta be on top of ur stuff when buying used shoes from people...

i mean hey, its pretty evident. you're the type to give a 'hook up' or a fair deal and he's the type to do what it takes to get the extradollar. personally, i wouldn't tarnish my rep over some sneakers, another man's trash is another's treasure =P

i wouldnt mind the 3 times charging what he paid because that's what resellers do but to pass them off as in better condition than they actually are iskinda shady

Thats not necessarily a hustle, what if you are the one buying the shoes and are mislead in the condition they are in. With that said put them on blast

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Thats not necessarily a hustle, what if you are the one buying the shoes and are mislead in the condition they are in. With that said put them on blast
It is a hustle....I wouldnt buy any used shoes in the first place...and if I was to buy "brand new" shoes from a NTer I would ask for theclearest pics possible...

BUT all that doesnt matter anyway, seeing that I would never buy anything from a NTer...

I can't believe some of the things I am hearing. People purposely defrauding people and you say it is a hustle. Taking pictures that make something looklike it is new or in better condition is not hustling. It is ripping people off. I bet you guys would be singing a different tune if you were the one whobought something off him.

I find it pretty amazing the lack of integrity people have. I guess I am just an honest person and I would never dream of defrauding someone or even makingsomething look better than it is. The thought of doing anything along that line wouldn't even go through my head.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

I can't believe some of the things I am hearing. People purposely defrauding people and you say it is a hustle. Taking pictures that make something look like it is new or in better condition is not hustling. It is ripping people off. I bet you guys would be singing a different tune if you were the one who bought something off him.

I find it pretty amazing the lack of integrity people have. I guess I am just an honest person and I would never dream of defrauding someone or even making something look better than it is. The thought of doing anything along that line wouldn't even go through my head.
You aint makin' it no better by not postin' sons name....So in a way, you're involved in his Hustle...

Its a Hustle...As a consumer, you have to be smart enough not to fall for it....

It's not my place to put someone on blast. I have already reported it to ebay. I was simply posting to vent and to just make people more aware that peoplemight not always be the most honest and you need to look into things a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom