Just want to vent......SHADY people and false discripions

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

It's not my place to put someone on blast. I have already reported it to ebay. I was simply posting to vent and to just make people more aware that people might not always be the most honest and you need to look into things a bit more.
So basically you're stating the obvious....

SMH at people calling this a hustle. You wont be laughin when you get hustled buying used shoes you thought were brand new.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

SMH at people calling this a hustle. You wont be laughin when you get hustled buying used shoes you thought were brand new.
No ones laughing....People been doin things like this on Ebay for years son...Its nothing new...

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

I can't believe some of the things I am hearing. People purposely defrauding people and you say it is a hustle. Taking pictures that make something look like it is new or in better condition is not hustling. It is ripping people off. I bet you guys would be singing a different tune if you were the one who bought something off him.

I find it pretty amazing the lack of integrity people have. I guess I am just an honest person and I would never dream of defrauding someone or even making something look better than it is. The thought of doing anything along that line wouldn't even go through my head.

I'm on your side. Report him to eBay for shield bidding (violation of the eBay user agreement), and you'll be the better person. It's not ahustle, it's a scam. Honesty can have it's rewards. I found a wallet the other night (had about $140 in it), contacted the owner, returned it, and acouple days later that same person thanked me and gave me a $100 gift card to Yardhouse. I would have been fine with just a thank you, but she went the extramile to repay me. I guarantee you more than half of the people on NT would take the money and run. So, back to the point, report him, be a narc!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Thats not necessarily a hustle, what if you are the one buying the shoes and are mislead in the condition they are in. With that said put them on blast
It is a hustle....I wouldnt buy any used shoes in the first place...and if I was to buy "brand new" shoes from a NTer I would ask for the clearest pics possible...

BUT all that doesnt matter anyway, seeing that I would never buy anything from a NTer...
I get what your saying but this here is a community, we are suppose to be helping each other out not trying to fraud each other, take that %%*+ to ebayand stay away from niketalk if your in here trying to do this to us.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats not necessarily a hustle, what if you are the one buying the shoes and are mislead in the condition they are in. With that said put them on blast
It is a hustle....I wouldnt buy any used shoes in the first place...and if I was to buy "brand new" shoes from a NTer I would ask for the clearest pics possible...

BUT all that doesnt matter anyway, seeing that I would never buy anything from a NTer...
I get what your saying but this here is a community, we are suppose to be helping each other out not trying to fraud each other, take that %%*+ to ebay and stay away from niketalk if your in here trying to do this to us.

Money makes Monsters...

Back
Top Bottom