Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

I don't care what anyone says. That 18 yo crossed the line. Come at Ye all you want. But to drag a man's fiancé into it with such a disrespectful comment is something you can't overlook.

In before 1000 pages.

I think the majority of us believe the same thing in this case.

The dumb kid was trying to get under Kim and Kanye's skin, why give him the satisfaction? Why give TMZ the satisfaction of running "Kanye assaults 18-year old" headlines all week?

Run your mouth like that and you have it coming... but sometimes it's better to let it go

Call it ego but I couldn't stand by and let someone blatantly disrespect my wife like that.

Of course but...

Forget what all you guys say the kid is the winner here. Kanye might have punched him but the kid is bout to punch out some extra bills from his atm.. Can't believe someone as young as 18 is still getting that deep indoctrination with racism. 

Now he gets to have the paparazzi follow him around and "duck" out of the hospital and "hide" his face with all these cameras rolling...

I know it would be hard to see in the moment but if you're Kanye, by punching the guy out like that, you're gifting him 15 minutes of fame... and given the way he was originally screaming at the paparazzi, he's the type that would enjoy the attention.

He got his *** beat but he also came up.

Last edited:

Forget what all you guys say the kid is the winner here. Kanye might have punched him but the kid is bout to punch out some extra bills from his atm.. Hard to believe someone as young as 18 in Cali is still getting that kinda deep indoctrination with racism.  The ****** lover comment makes he think he got the wrong message from that Chapelle skit
being labeled a racist to a large number of people is an L if you ask me.

Does Kanye smoke? Seems like a job for weed carriers to take care of. In his case maybe scarf carrier
roll.gif

See 'Ye, THIS is a good reason to assault someone. About time he chooses a legit instance to put hands on someone.

The grown, trying to be sensible part of me says to just let this go. But I know that'd be impossible to do. Messing with the wife or kids = all bets off.

being labeled a racist to a large number of people is an L if you ask me.
Getting paid to drop charges by Kanye who already has an assualt on the books is definitely a bigger win. I think the article may be misleading too because it says he called the papparazi collectively " ****** *** n-words ".

I doubt the paparrazi was a group of black people. Maybe they were. Maybe he did use the -er version of the n-word, but as soon as Kim pulled the "dont use that word" speech I think he was out solely to rustle jimmies.

Last edited:
I hope Kanye gets no time for this. Dude needs to stay out of the light for a long while. Pull some Dre **** and just make beats in his basement.

Dog im tired of white folks still thinking its cool to act that way with black people. Kills me some still feel superior

I dont agree with what this fool did one bit....

But at the end of the day dude accomplished his mission.

He rustled Mr. West's jimmies and now is about to be paid.

Last edited:
Soon as I heard this, I knew NT would explode. I think they're annoying as hell, but dude was way out of bounds and got what he deserved.

Last edited:
Can you legally fight words with fists? Seems like he knew of his other potential battery case and egged him on.

y'all acting like this fool gonna get broke off some M's or something..

did that one guy kanye put hands on last year even get any money?

Ye did what any man riled up over his wife being disrespected would do, sucks that the idiot took a hit worth enough for a downpayment on a house probably.....kanye should have goons on payroll to shake up these pops and verbally abusing douchebags, he dont need to be getting his hands dirty, he has alot more to lose.

Back
Top Bottom