Kanye West Building An Amusement Park

Car Dashian' Race Tunnel: everybody rides a big, brown mushroom shaped cart with two big black wheel/tires, racing through what seems like an endless dark humid sweaty huge tunnel

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

But seriously bro why do you think the idea is dope, there is already numerous amusement parks around the country that offer all types of rides and entertainment? Just choose one and pretend you are in fantasy World w/ Kanye on lap and enjoy
wink.gif

you can apply this logic to damn near anything
laugh.gif
Dudes be reaching for the lulz just for the hell of it and don't even be making sense 
laugh.gif

I guess ... maybe you missed my point. Originially dude said it would be "dope", so tell us why, otherwise I can think of about 6 amusement parks in my area that I can go to right now. How does dude know its going to be dope if he doesn't know where its going to be located, what type of rides they are going to have, etc. Get my drift? 
You might be even dumber than the idiot in your avy. Never said anything about how I thought the park itself would be. I said the IDEA. 
Ok, ________ is creating an amusement park. Is that a good idea? I guess you would say yes because that is all of the information that you were given. I don't know how you can make the assumption that this is a great idea. And you are calling me dumb ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes be reaching for the lulz just for the hell of it and don't even be making sense 
laugh.gif

I guess ... maybe you missed my point. Originially dude said it would be "dope", so tell us why, otherwise I can think of about 6 amusement parks in my area that I can go to right now. How does dude know its going to be dope if he doesn't know where its going to be located, what type of rides they are going to have, etc. Get my drift? 
You might be even dumber than the idiot in your avy. Never said anything about how I thought the park itself would be. I said the IDEA. 
Ok, ________ is creating an amusement park. Is that a good idea? I guess you would say yes because that is all of the information that you were given. I don't know how you can make the assumption that this is a great idea. And you are calling me dumb ...
laugh.gif

http://www.everest.edu/why 
It's not too late.

laugh.gif

I don't know bro. not every area is saturated in amusement parks or entertainment in general. and all the amusement parks close to me are old. this would be a brand new one, brand new rides, by an entertainer so hopefully there would concert days or something. feel like Ye would incorporate music and probably film into an amusement park. make it more than just a place to take your kids to get them out of your hair for a few hours.

most likely have some more adult themed areas too. in all likelihood this will fail miserably though. I'd still be down for an NT summit if I could get there.

just speculation though. you upset son has high hopes for a theme park?
laugh.gif

I get some of the points that you made, but you also have to consider your post contained a lot of opinions on what you think the park should look like. There is a possibility if ever created the park could be real tight, but we don't know until that happens, just because Kanye's name is tied to it actually means nothing at this point. In fact I would be more skeptical about its success because what does he really know about amusement parks. Anyway not mad at all man, if that is what Dior is hoping for then I hope the park lives up to his expectations and then some...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
http://www.everest.edu/why 
It's not too late.

No response to the truth I just posted

... so you post a link to your alma mater  cute

images

He can't even successfully drop a clothing line... what makes anyone think this would be a good idea?
laugh.gif

is it common for the whole world to release their PMI numbers on the same date?  I feel as if I should wake up at 3am because things could look really bad tomorrow.

imo it's a terrible idea from a business standpoint. As a fan of theme parks, I love it though.

Just look at Six Flags financial statements. They were in the red in 3 of the last four years 2011, 2009, 2008. They are the worlds largest amusement park corporation that has been in the business for a LONG time. If they can't turn a profit, what makes anyone think that Kanye can? He has no experience in this business. He's going to need huge amount of capital to secure the land, for construction, for staff...the barriers to entry are too high. A quick google search shows that he's worth $70million, obviously he doesn't have enough to do it himself and I don't think he can raise enough capital to do it. The market is saturated.

Originally Posted by shiznut123

imo it's a terrible idea from a business standpoint. As a fan of theme parks, I love it though.

Just look at Six Flags financial statements. They were in the red in 3 of the last four years 2011, 2009, 2008. They are the worlds largest amusement park corporation that has been in the business for a LONG time. If they can't turn a profit, what makes anyone think that Kanye can? He has no experience in this business. He's going to need huge amount of capital to secure the land, for construction, for staff...the barriers to entry are too high. A quick google search shows that he's worth $70million, obviously he doesn't have enough to do it himself and I don't think he can raise enough capital to do it. The market is saturated.
wait til he get his money right

Back
Top Bottom