Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by RFX45

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1-e1302094462792.jpg
Not sure what y'all see in her.

tumblr_lilmhzPiwY1qf4he3.gif

I really need to move to y'all towns if you have an abundance of girls like this.

Her > Amber imo. I don't get the Amber hype,she has a ridiculous body but that's about it. I just can't get over the fact that she's bald.

Cute "average" girl with her own form of income > a rap groupie along for the ride. More power to 'Ye.

I really need to move to y'all towns if you have an abundance of girls like this.

Her > Amber imo. I don't get the Amber hype,she has a ridiculous body but that's about it. I just can't get over the fact that she's bald.

Cute "average" girl with her own form of income > a rap groupie along for the ride. More power to 'Ye.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ninjahood

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.
The girls you would post from there in the spandex thread all looked rejects from cuban link vid.  U a lie. 
laugh.gif

How the @*!% are yall crowning Amber Rose as the pinnacle? 
laugh.gif
  Wow....

Hit up sue's rendezvous and you'll find many more chicks that look like her......her unique look got yall blinded. 
pimp.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.
The girls you would post from there in the spandex thread all looked rejects from cuban link vid.  U a lie. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Wow....

Hit up sue's rendezvous and you'll find many more chicks that look like her......her unique look got yall blinded. 
pimp.gif

amber rose bald tho....

and as for this girl being average.... this thread deserves to be blanketed in the pic of gucci's face

amber rose bald tho....

and as for this girl being average.... this thread deserves to be blanketed in the pic of gucci's face

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Wow....

*Death*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Wow....

*Death*

Ninjahood Used to post the ugliest broads in the spandex thread. I forgot but now I remember and realize that this is a visual impairment instead of in spite. I can't really criticize the disabled.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

amber rose with kanye > amber rose with wiz > random white chick with ye

laugh.gif
 Just a random white chick now? 

I'm sure people run into SI and Victoria Secret models on a daily basis.

And isn't Amber just some random stripper before Ye got with her?

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

amber rose with kanye > amber rose with wiz > random white chick with ye

laugh.gif
 Just a random white chick now? 

I'm sure people run into SI and Victoria Secret models on a daily basis.

Ninjahood Used to post the ugliest broads in the spandex thread. I forgot but now I remember and realize that this is a visual impairment instead of in spite. I can't really criticize the disabled.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 you disgust me. 

laugh.gif
alltheparties.com =/= 7dia7noches.net

c'mon folks..that regular girl thread got drop dead REGULAR chicks that make this chick look meh....now kanye makes regular girls dimes now?
laugh.gif
its da air yeezys all over again...most of ya only want em cuz kanye wore em...

96b2578eb339e5dc2beacb1722ac86fafab573e.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 you disgust me. 

laugh.gif
alltheparties.com =/= 7dia7noches.net

c'mon folks..that regular girl thread got drop dead REGULAR chicks that make this chick look meh....now kanye makes regular girls dimes now?
laugh.gif
its da air yeezys all over again...most of ya only want em cuz kanye wore em...

96b2578eb339e5dc2beacb1722ac86fafab573e.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yep...saw her in that video before as well...but she was bad tho...

and shorty ye wit now ain't bad but just because she a VS model don't mean she superbad...it just means she has a nice rack and looks good in a two piece....i mean if you throw some jeans and a tee on her she really isn't that different than any other broad i see walking around NYC...then again i also think Brooklyn Decker is nothing special at all but i bet a lot of yall beg to differ

Back
Top Bottom