Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by RFX45

And isn't Amber just some random stripper before Ye got with her?

Yep...saw her in that video before as well...but she was bad tho...

and shorty ye wit now ain't bad but just because she a VS model don't mean she superbad...it just means she has a nice rack and looks good in a two piece....i mean if you throw some jeans and a tee on her she really isn't that different than any other broad i see walking around NYC...then again i also think Brooklyn Decker is nothing special at all but i bet a lot of yall beg to differ

This is the girl that is in Guess ads She is GORGEOUS and has a nice body to boot.

Don't know why people are arguing over their opinions, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, I do not see how this girl is average. If that is average, then your beauty standards must be EXTREMELY high. Someone average to me is someone whose looks do not stand out, but they are not ugly. Basically, someone that you would not notice in the crowd based on just physical beauty and whose looks are typical of others.

This is the girl that is in Guess ads She is GORGEOUS and has a nice body to boot.

Don't know why people are arguing over their opinions, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, I do not see how this girl is average. If that is average, then your beauty standards must be EXTREMELY high. Someone average to me is someone whose looks do not stand out, but they are not ugly. Basically, someone that you would not notice in the crowd based on just physical beauty and whose looks are typical of others.

I like a lot
devil.gif
devil.gif

My type of girl
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

amber rose with kanye > amber rose with wiz > random white chick with ye

laugh.gif
 Just a random white chick now? 

I'm sure people run into SI and Victoria Secret models on a daily basis.

okay cool she a SI model and Vicky secret model, ye had amber bum A_ working with ford modeling, and featured in runways during paris,milan, and new york fashion week.
In ye's shoes which i am not, this chick is average compared to overall shine that amber has, plain and simple

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

amber rose with kanye > amber rose with wiz > random white chick with ye

laugh.gif
 Just a random white chick now? 

I'm sure people run into SI and Victoria Secret models on a daily basis.

okay cool she a SI model and Vicky secret model, ye had amber bum A_ working with ford modeling, and featured in runways during paris,milan, and new york fashion week.
In ye's shoes which i am not, this chick is average compared to overall shine that amber has, plain and simple

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i wanna know where some of ya reside at...cuz if this is holy grail for ya then 
laugh.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.

now we talkin about PURE aesthetics...sure this chick may have other factors that we dunno about that gives her that extra couple of notches..

but as of right now? i dont see it...like i said before her brunette friend looks BETTER.

Probably "Osh Gosh Central River Valley, North Dakota". I mean, I don't know why some of you n_'s get mad when some one states that they see chicks that look WAY better than a chick like this on DAILY basis at Dunkin Donuts, college campus, Quiznos, train station, Barnes & Nobles, etc.....ya'll make it seem like seeing a beautiful (actually multiple beautiful) chicks on a daily basis is not possible. God forbid I say I seen at minimum 8 chicks today, Wednesday,  April 6, 2011.....that would make this chick look average.  

i wanna know where some of ya reside at...cuz if this is holy grail for ya then 
laugh.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.

now we talkin about PURE aesthetics...sure this chick may have other factors that we dunno about that gives her that extra couple of notches..

but as of right now? i dont see it...like i said before her brunette friend looks BETTER.

Probably "Osh Gosh Central River Valley, North Dakota". I mean, I don't know why some of you n_'s get mad when some one states that they see chicks that look WAY better than a chick like this on DAILY basis at Dunkin Donuts, college campus, Quiznos, train station, Barnes & Nobles, etc.....ya'll make it seem like seeing a beautiful (actually multiple beautiful) chicks on a daily basis is not possible. God forbid I say I seen at minimum 8 chicks today, Wednesday,  April 6, 2011.....that would make this chick look average.  

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Agree with all of this.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Agree with all of this.

dont play semantics with me b
laugh.gif

she's 18 years old...maybe kanye is tryin to wife if early before she hits her stride and becomes drop dead gorgeous in her mid 20's

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
Body shape, average?

Kate-Upton1.jpg

She is toned everywhere. Very statuesque and nice height.Has a nice butt, nice big boobs for her frame and nice long legs.

I'd would give an arm and leg to have a body like that.

Her body is not the average female body.

dont play semantics with me b
laugh.gif

she's 18 years old...maybe kanye is tryin to wife if early before she hits her stride and becomes drop dead gorgeous in her mid 20's

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
Body shape, average?

Kate-Upton1.jpg

She is toned everywhere. Very statuesque and nice height.Has a nice butt, nice big boobs for her frame and nice long legs.

I'd would give an arm and leg to have a body like that.

Her body is not the average female body.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

and shorty ye wit now ain't bad but just because she a VS model don't mean she superbad...it just means she has a nice rack and looks good in a two piece....i mean if you throw some jeans and a tee on her she really isn't that different than any other broad i see walking around NYC...then again i also think Brooklyn Decker is nothing special at all but i bet a lot of yall beg to differ

That wasn't the point of my reply though. Dude said she is just some random chick when she isn't. She is known for being a model, not the chick that Ye made famous. 
Is Taylor Swift also known as the chick Ye interrupted? No, she was selling millions of records before Ye even did he's stupid actions.

Look-wise, Kate may not be the best looking in the world but being a celebrity/model keeps you from being just some random person.

If you think about it, you can say that excuse to anyone. Ye is just some random dude if you take his producing and rapping skills out of the equation, Jordan is just a random black dude if you take basketball away.

I would understand the hate more if Ye picked up this white chick and then she became a model but that isn't the case here. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That wasn't the point of my reply though. Dude said she is just some random chick when she isn't. She is known for being a model, not the chick that Ye made famous. 
Is Taylor Swift also known as the chick Ye interrupted? No, she was selling millions of records before Ye even did he's stupid actions.

Look-wise, Kate may not be the best looking in the world but being a celebrity/model keeps you from being just some random person.

If you think about it, you can say that excuse to anyone. Ye is just some random dude if you take his producing and rapping skills out of the equation, Jordan is just a random black dude if you take basketball away.

I would understand the hate more if Ye picked up this white chick and then she became a model but that isn't the case here. 

Back
Top Bottom