Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

upton_eyeprime_11.jpg

Got em
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Wow 14 pages about this chick?  Really?  NT ya all are disappointing me!  
upton_eyeprime_11.jpg

upton_eyeprime_10.jpg
oh wow....EXTRA AVERAGE
laugh.gif

i want apologizes NOW!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 another katy perry, dudes thought she was so bad until that pic came out 
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Wow 14 pages about this chick?  Really?  NT ya all are disappointing me!  
upton_eyeprime_11.jpg

upton_eyeprime_10.jpg
oh wow....EXTRA AVERAGE
laugh.gif

i want apologizes NOW!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 another katy perry, dudes thought she was so bad until that pic came out 
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg

I like her. Tall, pretty girl, with nice size boobs. That would be a good look for Ye. I'm not gonna act like she's the baddest chick I've ever seen or anything, but she got a nice look to her.

If THAT is the girl we are talking about, I see DOZENS of girls that look better than her every day. Hands down.

If THAT is the girl we are talking about, I see DOZENS of girls that look better than her every day. Hands down.

I like her. Tall, pretty girl, with nice size boobs. That would be a good look for Ye. I'm not gonna act like she's the baddest chick I've ever seen or anything, but she got a nice look to her.

NT can never just consider a woman good-looking.

She has to be compared to other broads and then we get the usual "Post pics of what you're smashing" line.

C'mon gaiz. Let's be real.

We'd be happy to walk down the street holding hands w/ a female that looks like her or Amber if they were just regular females not in the spotlight.

Sorry about the rant but dudes are SOOO repetitive.

Word to Ninja's "I can find a chick that looks wayy better than her in da heightz" routine.

Spoiler [+]
And that broad you posted in the club pic is WACK in the face.
ohwell.gif

NT can never just consider a woman good-looking.

She has to be compared to other broads and then we get the usual "Post pics of what you're smashing" line.

C'mon gaiz. Let's be real.

We'd be happy to walk down the street holding hands w/ a female that looks like her or Amber if they were just regular females not in the spotlight.

Sorry about the rant but dudes are SOOO repetitive.

Word to Ninja's "I can find a chick that looks wayy better than her in da heightz" routine.

Spoiler [+]
And that broad you posted in the club pic is WACK in the face.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Easily.

*waits for someone to get upset and tell you to post pictures of your girl/girls you pull*

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Easily.

*waits for someone to get upset and tell you to post pictures of your girl/girls you pull*

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Everybody has bad photos

*ye shrug*

How is it fair to take unflattering pictures of someone to decide on their looks? The video itself is what she can have her looks based on.

So if it is said this girl is average, based on the rating scale, she is being rated a 6 out of 10?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Everybody has bad photos

*ye shrug*

How is it fair to take unflattering pictures of someone to decide on their looks? The video itself is what she can have her looks based on.

So if it is said this girl is average, based on the rating scale, she is being rated a 6 out of 10?

Basing the opinion on the video, she is aight. I still see DOZENS of girls that look better than her on a daily basis. She is ok though. Not saying I wouldn't hit or get _ _ _ _ till I'm dead.

Back
Top Bottom