Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Apparently she's a Jets fan 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RFX45

So you don't believe A.Rose messing with Ye raised her profile? I'm not gonna front like he found her living off the street...of course not, but her linking with him def did wonders for her visibility and work rate...
What? That is exactly what I am saying? I thought I was quite clear on that point? 
with my original post, i wasn't disagreeing with you, i was just stating my view of the chick from a physical standpoint...no where did i disagree and say she was a random white broad  
Yah and that is why I said that wasn't the point of my post.
Then I just added more points to the argument that this chick isn't some random chick.

Physically speaking, it's subjective since everyone has their own taste, some like a big butt with huge thighs, some don't.

But the fact of the matter is that this chick is a model and not just some random chick.

So you don't believe A.Rose messing with Ye raised her profile? I'm not gonna front like he found her living off the street...of course not, but her linking with him def did wonders for her visibility and work rate...
What? That is exactly what I am saying? I thought I was quite clear on that point? 
with my original post, i wasn't disagreeing with you, i was just stating my view of the chick from a physical standpoint...no where did i disagree and say she was a random white broad  
Yah and that is why I said that wasn't the point of my post.
Then I just added more points to the argument that this chick isn't some random chick.

Physically speaking, it's subjective since everyone has their own taste, some like a big butt with huge thighs, some don't.

But the fact of the matter is that this chick is a model and not just some random chick.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dont play semantics with me b
laugh.gif

she's 18 years old...maybe kanye is tryin to wife if early before she hits her stride and becomes drop dead gorgeous in her mid 20's

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
Body shape, average?

Kate-Upton1.jpg

She is toned everywhere. Very statuesque and nice height.Has a nice butt, nice big boobs for her frame and nice long legs.

I'd would give an arm and leg to have a body like that.

Her body is not the average female body.

Seriously, the real question is who is her brunette friend.
& I respect everyone's opinions, but this girl is not average. Either I or NT has an odd taste in girls, I'm sticking with the latter.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

dont play semantics with me b
laugh.gif

she's 18 years old...maybe kanye is tryin to wife if early before she hits her stride and becomes drop dead gorgeous in her mid 20's

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
Body shape, average?

Kate-Upton1.jpg

She is toned everywhere. Very statuesque and nice height.Has a nice butt, nice big boobs for her frame and nice long legs.

I'd would give an arm and leg to have a body like that.

Her body is not the average female body.

Seriously, the real question is who is her brunette friend.
& I respect everyone's opinions, but this girl is not average. Either I or NT has an odd taste in girls, I'm sticking with the latter.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Wow 14 pages about this chick?  Really?  NT ya all are disappointing me!  

At this point, I don't even think it really is about here.
roll.gif

It isn't even confirmed that this is actually Ye's girl.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Wow 14 pages about this chick?  Really?  NT ya all are disappointing me!  

At this point, I don't even think it really is about here.
roll.gif

It isn't even confirmed that this is actually Ye's girl.

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

But didn't we see pics of your ex that you were simping over?  If this chick is a basic lookin white girl, what da hell was that chick?
"Yo, you didn't see da culo pics tho!"
a. my ex had a better body then that chick minus da height

b. ya actin like my ex was da best i've ever done
laugh.gif
we forgetting i live in da heightz? i see better then this white chick on a DAILY basis.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he's right though.. those chicks in wash heights are way hotter than her.. shes pretty and all but 'ye set the bar so high with amber rose that anything else is downgrade unless she's super super bad.

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by kiendienn

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Not sure what y'all see in her.
ninja please! Arose runs circles around that broad.
laugh.gif

before the "fame" still bad as !**%.
I'd simp.
The smile.

The lip lick.

Them yuggums.

Body is still crazy.

Yea I'd simp.
tired.gif

Shoulda seen my face when I clicked the video. Turned off my music and everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

But didn't we see pics of your ex that you were simping over?  If this chick is a basic lookin white girl, what da hell was that chick?
"Yo, you didn't see da culo pics tho!"
a. my ex had a better body then that chick minus da height

b. ya actin like my ex was da best i've ever done
laugh.gif
we forgetting i live in da heightz? i see better then this white chick on a DAILY basis.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he's right though.. those chicks in wash heights are way hotter than her.. shes pretty and all but 'ye set the bar so high with amber rose that anything else is downgrade unless she's super super bad.

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by kiendienn

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Not sure what y'all see in her.
ninja please! Arose runs circles around that broad.
laugh.gif

before the "fame" still bad as !**%.
I'd simp.
The smile.

The lip lick.

Them yuggums.

Body is still crazy.

Yea I'd simp.
tired.gif

Shoulda seen my face when I clicked the video. Turned off my music and everything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom