Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Basing the opinion on the video, she is aight. I still see DOZENS of girls that look better than her on a daily basis. She is ok though. Not saying I wouldn't hit or get _ _ _ _ till I'm dead.

I'm not even gonna bother with this anymore, it's crazy.

I just want to know, if this girl is average whether she's dating Kanye or some regular dude, are ALMOST ALL of y'all willing to admit you mess with well below average chicks?

I just want to know, if this girl is average whether she's dating Kanye or some regular dude, are ALMOST ALL of y'all willing to admit you mess with well below average chicks?

Found a website of what I agree I consider average. They made face composites of the same girl, but morphed her face differently.

The face that is rated 6.5, I agree that is average.
http://www.flickr.com/pho...erre_tourigny/146532556/

As for Kate or Amber? Based on their features and face symmetries, definitely above average in my opinion. Like I said, some NTers have extremely extremely high standards for beauty ideals if you consider Kate or Amber average. Remember that MOST human beings are average in the looks department. Taking Amber and Kate who I see as both gorgeous girls, you men must meet or see mostly gorgeous girls around you.

Found a website of what I agree I consider average. They made face composites of the same girl, but morphed her face differently.

The face that is rated 6.5, I agree that is average.
http://www.flickr.com/pho...erre_tourigny/146532556/

As for Kate or Amber? Based on their features and face symmetries, definitely above average in my opinion. Like I said, some NTers have extremely extremely high standards for beauty ideals if you consider Kate or Amber average. Remember that MOST human beings are average in the looks department. Taking Amber and Kate who I see as both gorgeous girls, you men must meet or see mostly gorgeous girls around you.

Are you seriously using pre-rendered images of what is and isn't beautiful? I think the 6.5-6.9 looks better than 8.0-8.4. Not really seeing what you felt proving by posting that link.

kanye2.jpg
 #winning

Are you seriously using pre-rendered images of what is and isn't beautiful? I think the 6.5-6.9 looks better than 8.0-8.4. Not really seeing what you felt proving by posting that link.

I think most are desensitized by the copious amount of gorgeous white women they see so frequently, that this girl looks average to them. 

Can't lie, there are a lot of white girls who look just as good in Manhattan or on most campuses. And with that said, she's freaking hot.
devil.gif

pimp.gif

I think most are desensitized by the copious amount of gorgeous white women they see so frequently, that this girl looks average to them. 

Can't lie, there are a lot of white girls who look just as good in Manhattan or on most campuses. And with that said, she's freaking hot.
devil.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Enlarging so everyone can see it
Just went through the rest of the thread and y'all dudes are ridiculous. 

Nobody posted the "dime" they're smashing/seeing daily

Except the "dime" ninjahood posted

Spoiler [+]
5o57yg.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
Ninja is really from da hood.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Enlarging so everyone can see it
Just went through the rest of the thread and y'all dudes are ridiculous. 

Nobody posted the "dime" they're smashing/seeing daily

Except the "dime" ninjahood posted

Spoiler [+]
5o57yg.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
Ninja is really from da hood.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

She's a super model if i'm correct?

I'd love to live where yall are living if you see better girls on a daily basis...
EVERYONE doesn't think ALL super models look good though. So I am not understanding why her being a super model is really saying anything. As if a super model HAS to look better than normal girls. Even though before that super model become a super model, she was a normal girl.

See where I am going with this?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

She's a super model if i'm correct?

I'd love to live where yall are living if you see better girls on a daily basis...
EVERYONE doesn't think ALL super models look good though. So I am not understanding why her being a super model is really saying anything. As if a super model HAS to look better than normal girls. Even though before that super model become a super model, she was a normal girl.

See where I am going with this?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is what I AGREE with is average. Does not mean you would agree with it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That girl in that composite rated on face symmetry as a 6.5 (which I agree with) is what MOST girls I see around would be classified as to me. Some guys here are saying Kate is average. So, on my scale, their average is beautiful to me so you guys must mostly see such beautiful girls around you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is what I AGREE with is average. Does not mean you would agree with it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That girl in that composite rated on face symmetry as a 6.5 (which I agree with) is what MOST girls I see around would be classified as to me. Some guys here are saying Kate is average. So, on my scale, their average is beautiful to me so you guys must mostly see such beautiful girls around you.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

kanye2.jpg
 #winning
look at her arms b...she starving...this is what ya gassin?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
any more skinnier and i'd think she's friend with da other white girl.

kanye just doing da "black dudes when they get money prefer white women" bit...we get it, but ain't no one telling me this is da cream da le cream of anything.....

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

kanye2.jpg
 #winning
look at her arms b...she starving...this is what ya gassin?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
any more skinnier and i'd think she's friend with da other white girl.

kanye just doing da "black dudes when they get money prefer white women" bit...we get it, but ain't no one telling me this is da cream da le cream of anything.....

Back
Top Bottom