Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but heres 40 pics of kate upton in a bikini
pimp.gif

http://www.brobible.com/b...ni-photos#When:03:05:31Z

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
typical ninjahoodery

but yea theres a ton of uptons in nyc.

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
typical ninjahoodery

but yea theres a ton of uptons in nyc.

ninjahood why the hell does it matter. have you ever left da hood? people can have preferences, you obviously have yours.

ninjahood why the hell does it matter. have you ever left da hood? people can have preferences, you obviously have yours.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

kind of fascinating how some of the black and to a lesser extent some hispanic kids (the more "hood" ones, really) on here will label someone as an "average white girl," refer to them as "beckys" or "snowflakes," or make other racist remarks, but the minute someone else says they don't like the looks of someone who coincidentally happens to be hispanic, black or whatever then and only then it becomes about race.

the inferiority complexes being demonstrated in this thread are pitiful

This.

Katie Upton's gorgeous... If she's only 18 can you imagine being in high school with that chick.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

kind of fascinating how some of the black and to a lesser extent some hispanic kids (the more "hood" ones, really) on here will label someone as an "average white girl," refer to them as "beckys" or "snowflakes," or make other racist remarks, but the minute someone else says they don't like the looks of someone who coincidentally happens to be hispanic, black or whatever then and only then it becomes about race.

the inferiority complexes being demonstrated in this thread are pitiful

This.

Katie Upton's gorgeous... If she's only 18 can you imagine being in high school with that chick.
embarassed.gif

Making my quality post in saying the following:

All in all you guys who posted thorough input and or debatable comments are all lames because

1. This is NOT your girl for you to be taking it this serious.
2. I know for a fact knowing and meeting a large # of you, you never have or will(highly likely) talk or be in a relationship with either amber rose or kanye "supposed" gf caliber.

Making my quality post in saying the following:

All in all you guys who posted thorough input and or debatable comments are all lames because

1. This is NOT your girl for you to be taking it this serious.
2. I know for a fact knowing and meeting a large # of you, you never have or will(highly likely) talk or be in a relationship with either amber rose or kanye "supposed" gf caliber.

laugh.gif

Ninja comon man. You have a taste for goblins. You sweat some of the ugliest birds ive ever seen in my life..which is all good if thats your preference, but don't come in here acting like Kate is average. Thats pathetic considering some of the busted hoodrats you posted.

wM7ZZn_large.jpg

nyC6mY_large.jpg

q5n24J_large.jpg

My throw up threw up.

COMON SON.

laugh.gif

Ninja comon man. You have a taste for goblins. You sweat some of the ugliest birds ive ever seen in my life..which is all good if thats your preference, but don't come in here acting like Kate is average. Thats pathetic considering some of the busted hoodrats you posted.

wM7ZZn_large.jpg

nyC6mY_large.jpg

q5n24J_large.jpg

My throw up threw up.

COMON SON.

Back
Top Bottom