Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Hazeleyed Honey pretty much said what I was trying to say in a way better way
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

V4z7T.jpg

I consider her to be thick. I look at the lower half as more of a gauge than the upper region. She has meaty legs and a meaty behind. I would consider her thick. She isn't slim, she isn't skinny. She isn't fat. I would call a thick woman. But my definition of thick is much smaller than NinaHoods. Most of the girls he posts, I would call fat. My thick is just a plump lower half, if I see a gut or anything like that, I call that fat. SOme women are just muscular in their leg region, such as this woman. Word to me being a self hating black male.

V4z7T.jpg

I consider her to be thick. I look at the lower half as more of a gauge than the upper region. She has meaty legs and a meaty behind. I would consider her thick. She isn't slim, she isn't skinny. She isn't fat. I would call a thick woman. But my definition of thick is much smaller than NinaHoods. Most of the girls he posts, I would call fat. My thick is just a plump lower half, if I see a gut or anything like that, I call that fat. SOme women are just muscular in their leg region, such as this woman. Word to me being a self hating black male.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

ninjahood wrote:

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelight They're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born because It catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

Exactly. 

Just cause they're VS models doesn't mean anything they are still hyped up to be the most beautiful women in the world and they're not. Most of the people who pick VS models are usually older white dudes who's image of a beautiful woman is outdated. Nice boobs, Blonde hair, no butt well we got a supermodel for ya. Its just like the dude who made a thread calling himself ugly cause Lima wouldn't notice him. She isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but just because she's a supermodel dude took it to heart.

But that goes BOTH ways. Just because that is not your preference, does not mean that kind of beauty is "outdated" as you stated. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it also goes with cultural standards of beauty. When it comes to KING, VIBE,hip hop and R&B music videos, if a woman does not have a butt, she will not be in those magazines or music videos. 

No one is saying that you have to agree that VS models are the prettiest in the world. But, there are certain beauty standards and ideals for a woman to become one of that caliber.In terms of beauty, they are considered above average in that industry. Just like when it comes to urban magazines and hip hop music videos, there are also standards of beauty ideals. It does not matter if the girl does not have boobs, but if she has mass, then she can be an "urban" model. That is why so many of these urban models get butt injections so they can make magazine covers (ie. Rosa Acosta). Would Acosta even be famous in urban modeling circles if it was not for her mass? It is now about who has the biggest hip to mass ratio.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

ninjahood wrote:

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelight They're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born because It catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

Exactly. 

Just cause they're VS models doesn't mean anything they are still hyped up to be the most beautiful women in the world and they're not. Most of the people who pick VS models are usually older white dudes who's image of a beautiful woman is outdated. Nice boobs, Blonde hair, no butt well we got a supermodel for ya. Its just like the dude who made a thread calling himself ugly cause Lima wouldn't notice him. She isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but just because she's a supermodel dude took it to heart.

But that goes BOTH ways. Just because that is not your preference, does not mean that kind of beauty is "outdated" as you stated. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it also goes with cultural standards of beauty. When it comes to KING, VIBE,hip hop and R&B music videos, if a woman does not have a butt, she will not be in those magazines or music videos. 

No one is saying that you have to agree that VS models are the prettiest in the world. But, there are certain beauty standards and ideals for a woman to become one of that caliber.In terms of beauty, they are considered above average in that industry. Just like when it comes to urban magazines and hip hop music videos, there are also standards of beauty ideals. It does not matter if the girl does not have boobs, but if she has mass, then she can be an "urban" model. That is why so many of these urban models get butt injections so they can make magazine covers (ie. Rosa Acosta). Would Acosta even be famous in urban modeling circles if it was not for her mass? It is now about who has the biggest hip to mass ratio.

Agreed.

Seems like a bit of a contradiction

Originally Posted by KingRamey

You do realize that 8/8.5 is damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

laugh.gif
 dude had to write 9 and then realize that puts her in the 90%tile and said f-it. 8.5.

I never liked lima- dead serious. I wouldn't giver her a 9, but i'll be damned if I was egocentric enough to say that she wasn't badder than 95% of the population, just not my cup of tea. 

laugh.gif
 dude had to write 9 and then realize that puts her in the 90%tile and said f-it. 8.5.

I never liked lima- dead serious. I wouldn't giver her a 9, but i'll be damned if I was egocentric enough to say that she wasn't badder than 95% of the population, just not my cup of tea. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

According to King Ramey $1 is damn near $10.   %$+ are you talking about? If only I could go to the bank and turn 10k into 100k because it's damn near 100k.I'll try my luck next time and tell them that KingRamey says it's so
laugh.gif

You really believe that if you pick 100 random women, she'll be somewhere 1-5 consistently, over say, 100 sample size? C'mon now. She's a good looking blond girl. Never saw one? 

laugh.gif

According to King Ramey $1 is damn near $10.   %$+ are you talking about? If only I could go to the bank and turn 10k into 100k because it's damn near 100k.I'll try my luck next time and tell them that KingRamey says it's so
laugh.gif

You really believe that if you pick 100 random women, she'll be somewhere 1-5 consistently, over say, 100 sample size? C'mon now. She's a good looking blond girl. Never saw one? 

1. I am a fan of Lima. But I don't use ratings, no need. Either the woman looks good to me or not. I can just adverbs to describe the degrees in which she is attractive besides using an ambiguous numerical system.

2. But why do we feel the need to say that she is/isn't in the top 5% of the world in terms of beauty? Why isn't it enough to say she looks good. COmparing her to others is cool, but when you make statements like ^ that, I mean none of us have even laid eyes on 80% of the women in the world. So we are just so damn certain that they MUST be in the top 5% based on who she has a contract with? Not fair. We don't know what is out there. I damn sure don't.

1. I am a fan of Lima. But I don't use ratings, no need. Either the woman looks good to me or not. I can just adverbs to describe the degrees in which she is attractive besides using an ambiguous numerical system.

2. But why do we feel the need to say that she is/isn't in the top 5% of the world in terms of beauty? Why isn't it enough to say she looks good. COmparing her to others is cool, but when you make statements like ^ that, I mean none of us have even laid eyes on 80% of the women in the world. So we are just so damn certain that they MUST be in the top 5% based on who she has a contract with? Not fair. We don't know what is out there. I damn sure don't.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

I am not saying everyone has to agree with that standard of beauty, but it is the INDUSTRY of that type of field that decides and that is why these women get these jobs. In that industry, why are they supermodels? It is because the industry sees them as above average enough to become one and to fit their mold of beauty. In different modeling industries, you have different kinds of beauty ideals that appeal to different demographics with preferences of beauty.

When it comes to latina or black urban modeling magazines, you think you will ever see Kate Upton in there? Hells no. The market is geared towards a different demographic with a different preference of beauty. But, you will definitely see a white girl in there with a huge mass for example if she fits that ideal. 

I am not saying everyone has to agree with that standard of beauty, but it is the INDUSTRY of that type of field that decides and that is why these women get these jobs. In that industry, why are they supermodels? It is because the industry sees them as above average enough to become one and to fit their mold of beauty. In different modeling industries, you have different kinds of beauty ideals that appeal to different demographics with preferences of beauty.

When it comes to latina or black urban modeling magazines, you think you will ever see Kate Upton in there? Hells no. The market is geared towards a different demographic with a different preference of beauty. But, you will definitely see a white girl in there with a huge mass for example if she fits that ideal. 

Well Spanish language TV pretty much puts the whitest actresses on their shows, but I'll agree with the rest.

Well Spanish language TV pretty much puts the whitest actresses on their shows, but I'll agree with the rest.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Are you ******ed? I think so. Pay attention for a second.
If you divide 8/8.5 you will get .941 turn that into a percent and you have 94.1%

You see, normally most things are out of 100. If you get every question on a test correct (something you probably don't do), you get 100% not 85%

94.1 out of 100 is 
damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

How about instead of trying to be funny you actually some correct math, okay?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Are you ******ed? I think so. Pay attention for a second.
If you divide 8/8.5 you will get .941 turn that into a percent and you have 94.1%

You see, normally most things are out of 100. If you get every question on a test correct (something you probably don't do), you get 100% not 85%

94.1 out of 100 is 
damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

How about instead of trying to be funny you actually some correct math, okay?

Back
Top Bottom