Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Model fine's definition isn't universal though. So until it is, there is no way I can agree that a woman being VS Model means she is undisputedly "better" than a woman who is not.

Model fine's definition isn't universal though. So until it is, there is no way I can agree that a woman being VS Model means she is undisputedly "better" than a woman who is not.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

How are white girls overrated on here? If anything it's those big booty girls that most of y'all drool over and call "thick" that are overrated as hell.

NT embraces any girl as long as she has a big booty and hates on girls with normal physiques 
tired.gif

in this forthcoming picture, I will demonstrate a legitimate visual of "thick"

V4z7T.jpg

look at this fine specimen, those beaut thighs, rotund but yet physically trained mass, a girl that knows how to righteously maintenance all that goodness......no sloppyness
Now if she could just do a face workout she'd be good

How are white girls overrated on here? If anything it's those big booty girls that most of y'all drool over and call "thick" that are overrated as hell.

NT embraces any girl as long as she has a big booty and hates on girls with normal physiques 
tired.gif

V4z7T.jpg

look at this fine specimen, those beaut thighs, rotund but yet physically trained mass, a girl that knows how to righteously maintenance all that goodness......no sloppyness

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I can't believe a VS model is considered average. Talk about e-standards, I mean is this really a 30+ page debate. If anyone of you have seen a girl better looking then her, then why aren't they walking the runway for VS?
Really why is it so hard to belive that. Other than Selita Ebanks and Chanel Iman they are all wack IMO.
STOP IT.... FIVE

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I can't believe a VS model is considered average. Talk about e-standards, I mean is this really a 30+ page debate. If anyone of you have seen a girl better looking then her, then why aren't they walking the runway for VS?
Really why is it so hard to belive that. Other than Selita Ebanks and Chanel Iman they are all wack IMO.
STOP IT.... FIVE

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing is. Never will be, so I guess you'll always be walking around thinking vs models = average. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

If all of you see chicks who are badder on a "daily" basis, feel free to post pics of one you see that is badder than her.

Do you deny that I am better than Sebastian Telfair at basketball just because he is in the NBA? Of course you do.

Nothing is. Never will be, so I guess you'll always be walking around thinking vs models = average. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

If all of you see chicks who are badder on a "daily" basis, feel free to post pics of one you see that is badder than her.

Do you deny that I am better than Sebastian Telfair at basketball just because he is in the NBA? Of course you do.

Originally Posted by R23J

tired.gif

V4z7T.jpg

That's not thick, that's how a normal sized woman should look.  Thick is more mass than that, and thicker hips, that's why we call it "thick".  

Originally Posted by R23J

tired.gif

V4z7T.jpg

That's not thick, that's how a normal sized woman should look.  Thick is more mass than that, and thicker hips, that's why we call it "thick".  

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

1. I am not a stalker, I have no method of showing these girls off to you all. Outside of it being a discussion, I am cool. I won't take pictures of girls I don't know just to prove this point.

2. I do not deny that you are BETTER than Bassy because he is in the NBA and you aren't. I already made a thread in the sports section months ago stating that the best 400 players in the world are not in the NBA. So I can't agree with that point. It is all about right place, right time.

3. I NEVER called this girl AVERAGE. Not once. I simply said, I see girls that look just as good if not better than he daily. I wouldn't call her average.

What if people think the girls in king are bleh? Just because they have a phat %+! doesn't automatically make them a dime (which is what some of you think) 

Can I say that most of the people who pick king models are black guys that think the "man" is always against them? That the "white mans" plan is too hold us down by making the white woman appealing? Are you black dudes just upset because it's not you up there in lingerie doing your little turn on the catwalk? 

There's nothing wrong with a girl having a nice mass but you guys think if she doesn't have a big ol nasty disproportionate Cherokee %+! then she's average. 

Inb4 house ++%+% 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

1. I am not a stalker, I have no method of showing these girls off to you all. Outside of it being a discussion, I am cool. I won't take pictures of girls I don't know just to prove this point.

2. I do not deny that you are BETTER than Bassy because he is in the NBA and you aren't. I already made a thread in the sports section months ago stating that the best 400 players in the world are not in the NBA. So I can't agree with that point. It is all about right place, right time.

3. I NEVER called this girl AVERAGE. Not once. I simply said, I see girls that look just as good if not better than he daily. I wouldn't call her average.

What if people think the girls in king are bleh? Just because they have a phat %+! doesn't automatically make them a dime (which is what some of you think) 

Can I say that most of the people who pick king models are black guys that think the "man" is always against them? That the "white mans" plan is too hold us down by making the white woman appealing? Are you black dudes just upset because it's not you up there in lingerie doing your little turn on the catwalk? 

There's nothing wrong with a girl having a nice mass but you guys think if she doesn't have a big ol nasty disproportionate Cherokee %+! then she's average. 

Inb4 house ++%+% 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't say average but more than enough are def not better than what you could find on most college campuses and major cities on a daily basis. 
The one here isn't average but she's not a 10/10. She's a solid 8/8.5. Very solid. 

I'm sure we could all snap pics of beautiful women but then we'd prob be labeled pervs. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't say average but more than enough are def not better than what you could find on most college campuses and major cities on a daily basis. 
The one here isn't average but she's not a 10/10. She's a solid 8/8.5. Very solid. 

I'm sure we could all snap pics of beautiful women but then we'd prob be labeled pervs. 
laugh.gif

ninjahood wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
You do understand that the VAST majority of beautiful women in the world are NOT VS Models? The comment you made is full of holes. Full of them.

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelight They're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born because It catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

Exactly. 

Just cause they're VS models doesn't mean anything they are still hyped up to be the most beautiful women in the world and they're not. Most of the people who pick VS models are usually older white dudes who's image of a beautiful woman is outdated. Nice boobs, Blonde hair, no butt well we got a supermodel for ya. Its just like the dude who made a thread calling himself ugly cause Lima wouldn't notice him. She isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but just because she's a supermodel dude took it to heart.

But that goes BOTH ways. Just because that is not your preference, does not mean that kind of beauty is "outdated" as you stated. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it also goes with cultural standards of beauty. When it comes to KING, VIBE,hip hop and R&B music videos, if a woman does not have a butt, she will not be in those magazines or music videos. 

No one is saying that you have to agree that VS models are the prettiest in the world. But, there are certain beauty standards and ideals for a woman to become one of that caliber.In terms of beauty, they are considered above average in that industry. Just like when it comes to urban magazines and hip hop music videos, there are also standards of beauty ideals. It does not matter if the girl does not have boobs, but if she has mass, then she can be an "urban" model. That is why so many of these urban models get butt injections so they can make magazine covers (ie. Rosa Acosta). Would Acosta even be famous in urban modeling circles if it was not for her mass? It is now about who has the biggest hip to mass ratio.

ninjahood wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
You do understand that the VAST majority of beautiful women in the world are NOT VS Models? The comment you made is full of holes. Full of them.

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelight They're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born because It catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

Exactly. 

Just cause they're VS models doesn't mean anything they are still hyped up to be the most beautiful women in the world and they're not. Most of the people who pick VS models are usually older white dudes who's image of a beautiful woman is outdated. Nice boobs, Blonde hair, no butt well we got a supermodel for ya. Its just like the dude who made a thread calling himself ugly cause Lima wouldn't notice him. She isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but just because she's a supermodel dude took it to heart.

But that goes BOTH ways. Just because that is not your preference, does not mean that kind of beauty is "outdated" as you stated. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it also goes with cultural standards of beauty. When it comes to KING, VIBE,hip hop and R&B music videos, if a woman does not have a butt, she will not be in those magazines or music videos. 

No one is saying that you have to agree that VS models are the prettiest in the world. But, there are certain beauty standards and ideals for a woman to become one of that caliber.In terms of beauty, they are considered above average in that industry. Just like when it comes to urban magazines and hip hop music videos, there are also standards of beauty ideals. It does not matter if the girl does not have boobs, but if she has mass, then she can be an "urban" model. That is why so many of these urban models get butt injections so they can make magazine covers (ie. Rosa Acosta). Would Acosta even be famous in urban modeling circles if it was not for her mass? It is now about who has the biggest hip to mass ratio.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

You do realize that 8/8.5 is damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

laugh.gif
 dude had to write 9 and then realize that puts her in the 90%tile and said f-it. 8.5.

I never liked lima- dead serious. I wouldn't giver her a 9, but i'll be damned if I was egocentric enough to say that she wasn't badder than 95% of the population, just not my cup of tea. 

Originally Posted by KingRamey

You do realize that 8/8.5 is damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

laugh.gif
 dude had to write 9 and then realize that puts her in the 90%tile and said f-it. 8.5.

I never liked lima- dead serious. I wouldn't giver her a 9, but i'll be damned if I was egocentric enough to say that she wasn't badder than 95% of the population, just not my cup of tea. 

Back
Top Bottom