Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Quite frankly, I'm lamenting the lack of shape below her chest- She has no hips.  And that talk about evolution is moot. Come on, we're not cavemen anymore. 
 Now, I want to create a valuation for each of her assets: face (max: 3.33), breasts (max: 3.33), hips (max: 3.33)
She gets a 3 from me out of the first category (I should actually be giving her a 2.5 because of that hideous mole above her lips), I'll give her the max out of the second category, now last category, she gets 0. As in incomplete, N/A. What the hell is that? 

Grand total: 6.33 out of ten, which is average.

Now of course, this is my opinion and if everyone agreed with me, then you wouldn't see two prevailing opinions in this thread.

Conclusion: broad is average. Second conclusion: Victoria Secret models are overrated, except Miss Lima.

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I can't believe a VS model is considered average. Talk about e-standards, I mean is this really a 30+ page debate. If anyone of you have seen a girl better looking then her, then why aren't they walking the runway for VS?
laugh.gif
You do understand that the VAST majority of beautiful women in the world are NOT VS Models? The comment you made is full of holes. Full of them.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Quite frankly, I'm lamenting the lack of shape below her chest- She has no hips.  And that talk about evolution is moot. Come on, we're not cavemen anymore. 
 Now, I want to create a valuation for each of her assets: face (max: 3.33), breasts (max: 3.33), hips (max: 3.33)
She gets a 3 from me out of the first category (I should actually be giving her a 2.5 because of that hideous mole above her lips), I'll give her the max out of the second category, now last category, she gets 0. As in incomplete, N/A. What the hell is that? 

Grand total: 6.33 out of ten, which is average.

Now of course, this is my opinion and if everyone agreed with me, then you wouldn't see two prevailing opinions in this thread.

Conclusion: broad is average. Second conclusion: Victoria Secret models are overrated, except Miss Lima.

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe a VS model is considered average. Talk about e-standards, I mean is this really a 30+ page debate. If anyone of you have seen a girl better looking then her, then why aren't they walking the runway for VS?
laugh.gif
You do understand that the VAST majority of beautiful women in the world are NOT VS Models? The comment you made is full of holes. Full of them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Theres fine, then theres "model fine".

I mean the logic of stating that there are sexier women = her being average is even more flawed. 

laugh.gif

I mean the logic of stating that there are sexier women = her being average is even more flawed. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Even by your statement, if there IS a model fine, that model has to be discovered and/or accept that position. Every model fine woman is not a model. And every model fine woman is not finer than just a "fine" woman. Why because model fan is not a fact it is an opinion. What is model fine to me is not model fine to you. It isn't like an IQ test, it is an eye test. Perception is not the same across the board.

So again, because someone is a model does not certify that someone looks better than someone who is not a model. That is my point.

laugh.gif

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelightThey're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born becauseIt catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

laugh.gif

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelightThey're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born becauseIt catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

laugh.gif

Even by your statement, if there IS a model fine, that model has to be discovered and/or accept that position. Every model fine woman is not a model. And every model fine woman is not finer than just a "fine" woman. Why because model fan is not a fact it is an opinion. What is model fine to me is not model fine to you. It isn't like an IQ test, it is an eye test. Perception is not the same across the board.

So again, because someone is a model does not certify that someone looks better than someone who is not a model. That is my point.

Have you worked in the model industry though? 
Going to shoots, you see the same chicks, tall for runway or public affair, and bad as hell if shorty was there for a print shoot.

You are arguing semantics though, are all NBA calliber players in the NBA? of course not, countless who have the talent don't make it for various reasons. Same goes for modelling, while there certainly are chicks who could model that don't. That doesn't take away from the fact that there is a "model fine" , just like I am sure you can tell if a hooper is "league material", whether or not you are a fan of Radmonovic, doesn't take away the fact that dude is a 6'10 forward who can probably play better than 99% of the population. Those in the industry can do the same, just because a certain model aint your type doesn't take away from her being in the 99% off functionality alone. You stating that victoria secret models are subjective, while that may be true, doesn't take away from the fact that a standard does exist. 

Have you worked in the model industry though? 
Going to shoots, you see the same chicks, tall for runway or public affair, and bad as hell if shorty was there for a print shoot.

You are arguing semantics though, are all NBA calliber players in the NBA? of course not, countless who have the talent don't make it for various reasons. Same goes for modelling, while there certainly are chicks who could model that don't. That doesn't take away from the fact that there is a "model fine" , just like I am sure you can tell if a hooper is "league material", whether or not you are a fan of Radmonovic, doesn't take away the fact that dude is a 6'10 forward who can probably play better than 99% of the population. Those in the industry can do the same, just because a certain model aint your type doesn't take away from her being in the 99% off functionality alone. You stating that victoria secret models are subjective, while that may be true, doesn't take away from the fact that a standard does exist. 

ninjahood wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
cornzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelight They're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born because It catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

Exactly. 

Just cause they're VS models doesn't mean anything they are still hyped up to be the most beautiful women in the world and they're not. Most of the people who pick VS models are usually older white dudes who's image of a beautiful woman is outdated. Nice boobs, Blonde hair, no butt well we got a supermodel for ya. Its just like the dude who made a thread calling himself ugly cause Lima wouldn't notice him. She isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but just because she's a supermodel dude took it to heart.

ninjahood wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
cornzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

Cats here don't understand that by puttin certain folks on da limelight They're pushing an agenda....ever notice that king magazine was born because It catered to da wants of men that thought Maxim models were bleh? Think about that for a second...

Exactly. 

Just cause they're VS models doesn't mean anything they are still hyped up to be the most beautiful women in the world and they're not. Most of the people who pick VS models are usually older white dudes who's image of a beautiful woman is outdated. Nice boobs, Blonde hair, no butt well we got a supermodel for ya. Its just like the dude who made a thread calling himself ugly cause Lima wouldn't notice him. She isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but just because she's a supermodel dude took it to heart.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

I can see your point, but an agenda? The "white" standard of beauty is not an agenda, it exists because there is an audience for it, a large one as proven by vs fashion show ratings numbers. If you don't think they are that bad, you probably aren't their audience to begin with, and that doesn't make them any less bad
pimp.gif
, or you any more wrong. Just a difference in agreement.

But lets face it, when it comes down to it it's about rarity. 5'10 models with huge breasts are about as easy to find 6'10 big men who can shoot the 3. Supply and demand.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

I can see your point, but an agenda? The "white" standard of beauty is not an agenda, it exists because there is an audience for it, a large one as proven by vs fashion show ratings numbers. If you don't think they are that bad, you probably aren't their audience to begin with, and that doesn't make them any less bad
pimp.gif
, or you any more wrong. Just a difference in agreement.

But lets face it, when it comes down to it it's about rarity. 5'10 models with huge breasts are about as easy to find 6'10 big men who can shoot the 3. Supply and demand.

Back
Top Bottom