<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Brilliant take. Truthfully the greatest marketing scheme in hip hop history was The Black Album, the way Jay repetitively beat it into our heads that he is the best, and it worked like a charm

And you actin like bragging about being the best in the game is a new concept in hip-hop
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What's your problem?

It isn't new, but at the extent of bragging, dropping an album, retiring, making a movie about it, then plan a big comeback...is. One of the greatest hip hop moves in history, name another person to ever pull that off successfully and double his money an business ventures all in one swoop.

when is the last time people actually read and comprehended though?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Brilliant take. Truthfully the greatest marketing scheme in hip hop history was The Black Album, the way Jay repetitively beat it into our heads that he is the best, and it worked like a charm

And you actin like bragging about being the best in the game is a new concept in hip-hop
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What's your problem?

It isn't new, but at the extent of bragging, dropping an album, retiring, making a movie about it, then plan a big comeback...is. One of the greatest hip hop moves in history, name another person to ever pull that off successfully and double his money an business ventures all in one swoop.

when is the last time people actually read and comprehended though?

-The Juice

This album is trash, and I'm a huge Jay-Z Stan.

Kanye's nonsense makes this album unbearable, similar to how D. Marley made "Distant Relatives" unbearable.

Track 2... this dude's singing is just horrible. WHY?

Track 6 or 7... starting the song of with "L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O..."

Really?

I wish someone would take a baseball bat to his jaw, and they would leave it wired shut this time.

I can't speak on Jay's verses. None of them caught my attention because Kanye's patheticness and the loud beats don't allow me to have the patience to listen to Jay's verses. I think on "Made It In America," he basically repeats the same *%!* he said on "Reminder."

I'll try listening to this again, this time I'll be on some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to give me patience. But I don't think any substance can give me enough patience to listen to Kanye West for an entire album.

And I can't stand you Kanye Stans. You guys are worse than little wayne Stans.

This album is trash, and I'm a huge Jay-Z Stan.

Kanye's nonsense makes this album unbearable, similar to how D. Marley made "Distant Relatives" unbearable.

Track 2... this dude's singing is just horrible. WHY?

Track 6 or 7... starting the song of with "L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O..."

Really?

I wish someone would take a baseball bat to his jaw, and they would leave it wired shut this time.

I can't speak on Jay's verses. None of them caught my attention because Kanye's patheticness and the loud beats don't allow me to have the patience to listen to Jay's verses. I think on "Made It In America," he basically repeats the same *%!* he said on "Reminder."

I'll try listening to this again, this time I'll be on some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to give me patience. But I don't think any substance can give me enough patience to listen to Kanye West for an entire album.

it's too much %#!!+!!* in this thread. Just appreciate the album

if you like it...you like it ...if you don't you don't...get over it.

it's too much %#!!+!!* in this thread. Just appreciate the album

if you like it...you like it ...if you don't you don't...get over it.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Didn't you follow J. Cole to his hotel though?

No, he stayed at the same hotel as me. Dumb %+%.

And what does that have to do with this album being atrocious?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Didn't you follow J. Cole to his hotel though?

No, he stayed at the same hotel as me. Dumb %+%.

And what does that have to do with this album being atrocious?

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?

do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?

heard it again....yeah, this joint is seriously bleh...
grin.gif
tired.gif

just by reading this post i can tell who's a stan and who's actually a unbiased rap fan
laugh.gif

heard it again....yeah, this joint is seriously bleh...
grin.gif
tired.gif

just by reading this post i can tell who's a stan and who's actually a unbiased rap fan
laugh.gif

Says the guy with the Cole World sn.

I watched the review video earlier, he really called the drums on "That's my B^%$#" cheap
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I agreed with most of the review. I maybe would have given the album a 8.5/10 though.

I can't be the only one who's favorite track was New Day.
smokin.gif

Says the guy with the Cole World sn.

I watched the review video earlier, he really called the drums on "That's my B^%$#" cheap
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I agreed with most of the review. I maybe would have given the album a 8.5/10 though.

I can't be the only one who's favorite track was New Day.
smokin.gif

-After few listens, I give this album 7.5-8/10

-Production is great, Jay really went in on some verses, good summer album but they're a few tracks that can be skipped

-Going to the concert in Toronto, should be epic regardless

Back
Top Bottom