<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

-After few listens, I give this album 7.5-8/10

-Production is great, Jay really went in on some verses, good summer album but they're a few tracks that can be skipped

-Going to the concert in Toronto, should be epic regardless

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Kanye's nonsense makes this album unbearable, similar to how D. Marley made "Distant Relatives" unbearable.

do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?

Trust me man, I listen to music better than 99% of people. I listen to lyrics, not sounds. I praise rappers for their lyrics, not for the sounds their producers created.

And that #@%$ was unbearable to me because I can't get with that reggae vibe.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Kanye's nonsense makes this album unbearable, similar to how D. Marley made "Distant Relatives" unbearable.

do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?

Trust me man, I listen to music better than 99% of people. I listen to lyrics, not sounds. I praise rappers for their lyrics, not for the sounds their producers created.

And that #@%$ was unbearable to me because I can't get with that reggae vibe.

Originally Posted by Rafool

And I can't stand you Kanye Stans. You guys are worse than little wayne Stans.
Says the guy with the Cole World sn.

I watched the review video earlier, he really called the drums on "That's my B^%$#" cheap
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I agreed with most of the review. I maybe would have given the album a 8.5/10 though.

I can't be the only one who's favorite track was New Day.
smokin.gif

If I made a new name called JAY HOVA THE GOD, would I have more credibility?

Originally Posted by Rafool

And I can't stand you Kanye Stans. You guys are worse than little wayne Stans.
Says the guy with the Cole World sn.

I watched the review video earlier, he really called the drums on "That's my B^%$#" cheap
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I agreed with most of the review. I maybe would have given the album a 8.5/10 though.

I can't be the only one who's favorite track was New Day.
smokin.gif

If I made a new name called JAY HOVA THE GOD, would I have more credibility?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Al Audi

aw man..............ninjahood does not approve.

at first this was automatic copp but i def gotta listen first now.
If your record doesn't have a Fat Joe guest spot on it, Ninjahood disapproves. 
har har....da reality is my opinion is 100% on par with da famous reviewer, i was expecting da WHOLE album to sound like murder to excellence...i dunno WHY

that wasn't da case, these guys between them are pretty capable of doing that easily, but for w/e reason they decided to give us watered down bleh...

har har....da reality is my opinion is 100% on par with da famous reviewer, i was expecting da WHOLE album to sound like murder to excellence...i dunno WHY

that wasn't da case, these guys between them are pretty capable of doing that easily, but for w/e reason they decided to give us watered down bleh...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

heard it again....yeah, this joint is seriously bleh...
grin.gif
tired.gif

just by reading this post i can tell who's a stan and who's actually a unbiased rap fan
laugh.gif

The irony that you of all people would talk about being "unbiased"
laugh.gif
I don't even care either though. There's no such thing as being "unbiased" in music.

heard it again....yeah, this joint is seriously bleh...
grin.gif
tired.gif

just by reading this post i can tell who's a stan and who's actually a unbiased rap fan
laugh.gif

The irony that you of all people would talk about being "unbiased"
laugh.gif
I don't even care either though. There's no such thing as being "unbiased" in music.

That's not what I was implying at all.
You come in here calling other people stans but look at your sn. look. at. it.

If you don't like the album that's fine, but calling other people stans is ironic.

That's not what I was implying at all.
You come in here calling other people stans but look at your sn. look. at. it.

If you don't like the album that's fine, but calling other people stans is ironic.

As usual with the NT Music Forum i can do nothing but sit here and wonder what is wrong with some of yall

With this album Jay & Ye have proved that there underlying message to the tee

"%%*@!! is scared to move on" everyone who has an issue with this album is either 

1) Talking about how different the production is

2) How this isnt comparable to previous Dated material of theirs

Get the *#%*!# message everything they've done from BP3-MDBTF has been about moving beyond Hip Hop and making timeless music all while still keeping that raw lyrical ability.

The issue with most arent that the beats arent hot, its the fact that it doesnt have that traditional boom bap/ soul rap ala "Otis" (which is the reason its a bonus). Them being the caliber of artist they our im extremely proud that they decided to make this and pretty much take the chain of expectations off of hip -hop.

"Usually you have this type of taste your European... thats the end of that way of thinking %#@%! neva again"

"!%*@ sosa this Is Hova, This is real Life, this is what the ending of Scarface suppose to feel like"
sick.gif

People call it bragging like hes doing it on some cash money steeze... Its clear Jay is living a different life and hes getting that across in his music. Not throwing it in your face hes saying its hear come join!! and stop worrying about sticking with the norm.. 

This is the jay i wanna hear from at this point. Hes at a plateau NOBODY from hip hop has reached, and something we've never saw before yet he makes it Very clear that the "hood" mentality is still strong in him

As usual with the NT Music Forum i can do nothing but sit here and wonder what is wrong with some of yall

"%%*@!! is scared to move on" everyone who has an issue with this album is either 

Get the *#%*!# message everything they've done from BP3-MDBTF has been about moving beyond Hip Hop and making timeless music all while still keeping that raw lyrical ability.

The issue with most arent that the beats arent hot, its the fact that it doesnt have that traditional boom bap/ soul rap ala "Otis" (which is the reason its a bonus). Them being the caliber of artist they our im extremely proud that they decided to make this and pretty much take the chain of expectations off of hip -hop.

"Usually you have this type of taste your European... thats the end of that way of thinking %#@%! neva again"

"!%*@ sosa this Is Hova, This is real Life, this is what the ending of Scarface suppose to feel like"
sick.gif

People call it bragging like hes doing it on some cash money steeze... Its clear Jay is living a different life and hes getting that across in his music. Not throwing it in your face hes saying its hear come join!! and stop worrying about sticking with the norm.. 

This is the jay i wanna hear from at this point. Hes at a plateau NOBODY from hip hop has reached, and something we've never saw before yet he makes it Very clear that the "hood" mentality is still strong in him

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

after listening to this album was trash

NAS & AZ>>>>>>>>>JAY-Z & KANYE WEST

album was all hyped up for no reason

I guess you can make an entertaining argument for this.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

after listening to this album was trash

NAS & AZ>>>>>>>>>JAY-Z & KANYE WEST

album was all hyped up for no reason

I guess you can make an entertaining argument for this.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Peep Game

had Nas and...hmmm...Lupe (or Common) linked up for a joint album, with the same results, Nas would be getting clowned
from all sides.

What results? You haven't even heard the album
laugh.gif

"U mean #1 in every country in the world on itunes, those results?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think ya'll know what I meant, like if Nas/Common or Nas/Lupe made an album that didn't live up to expectations or people felt like they didn't go all out,
people would be KILLING them (see: Lasers, UMC, Electric Circus, I Am..., and Nastradamus)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Peep Game

had Nas and...hmmm...Lupe (or Common) linked up for a joint album, with the same results, Nas would be getting clowned
from all sides.

What results? You haven't even heard the album
laugh.gif

"U mean #1 in every country in the world on itunes, those results?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think ya'll know what I meant, like if Nas/Common or Nas/Lupe made an album that didn't live up to expectations or people felt like they didn't go all out,
people would be KILLING them (see: Lasers, UMC, Electric Circus, I Am..., and Nastradamus)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
 OH MY GOODNESS!!! STOP THE PRESSES!! SOMEONE GET THIS BLACK MAN A MEDAL!!

Man go sit down somewhere 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
 OH MY GOODNESS!!! STOP THE PRESSES!! SOMEONE GET THIS BLACK MAN A MEDAL!!

Man go sit down somewhere 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

sick.gif

You trippin man......otis is track 4......someone downloaded the bootleg when itunes was trippin huh 
eyes.gif

I agree with your opinion tho....people need to move on its not that serious....

Album is solid....but its too early to call classic....if it changes the game then I will say otherwise....

Originally Posted by tyisny

sick.gif

You trippin man......otis is track 4......someone downloaded the bootleg when itunes was trippin huh 
eyes.gif

I agree with your opinion tho....people need to move on its not that serious....

Album is solid....but its too early to call classic....if it changes the game then I will say otherwise....

Back
Top Bottom