<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

It's one thing to not like an album and another to say it's trash though, too many attention %@*@*+ in here.

But anyway, crossing my fingers that my deluxe hard copy comes in tomorrow..

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Stop writing novels

I promise you guys don't write this much for your papers

chill out

I read like 3 posts a page because the rest of them could pass as short stories
30t6p3b.gif

It's one thing to not like an album and another to say it's trash though, too many attention %@*@*+ in here.

But anyway, crossing my fingers that my deluxe hard copy comes in tomorrow..

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Stop writing novels

I promise you guys don't write this much for your papers

chill out

I read like 3 posts a page because the rest of them could pass as short stories
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- those werent the only artists....Kanye was.

So Kanye wasn't a successful PRODUCER before Jay-Z started pushing him an a solo artist? And if I remember correctly, some dude mentioned it
was actually Dame and not Jay-Z who pushed him in the first place.

- no. Kanye wasnt a successful ARTIST. damn did you even read what i wrote? sadly his production skills didnt transfer over to labels giving him a shot.

...if Kanye was so sought after for being an artist Capitol wouldnt have backed out on the deal. its was the ROC that gave him that shot. and yes, Dame was the guy that gave it to him, but without Jay THERE WAS NO ROC.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- those werent the only artists....Kanye was.

So Kanye wasn't a successful PRODUCER before Jay-Z started pushing him an a solo artist? And if I remember correctly, some dude mentioned it
was actually Dame and not Jay-Z who pushed him in the first place.

- no. Kanye wasnt a successful ARTIST. damn did you even read what i wrote? sadly his production skills didnt transfer over to labels giving him a shot.

...if Kanye was so sought after for being an artist Capitol wouldnt have backed out on the deal. its was the ROC that gave him that shot. and yes, Dame was the guy that gave it to him, but without Jay THERE WAS NO ROC.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's no way you're serious. That whole Russell sequence was weak.
it is what it is, i dont know if youre taking those lines just at face value or not

What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

thats not clever to you?

Do you guys just call someone a "troll" EVERY TIME someone says Kanye's verse was weak? That sequence was just horrible period. It's not even debatable.
Aug 11 11:28:18 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:26:29 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:04:14 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 02:20:32 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:42:53 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:19:29 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 11:56:37 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:28:51 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to her own topic...Aug 09 08:26:20 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:04:23 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:03:19 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:56:52 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:53:00 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:50:56 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:04:48 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:02:10 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:00:24 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:57:12 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:54:32 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:49:31 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...and that's just the first page.
its got nothing to do with a kanye verse.
seems to me you created a sn to *+#$ on an album

What exactly is your point? I don't post on here much. I didn't create this SN just to "troll" this thread.

My recent posts are in this thread because I'm a Jay-Z fan who was looking forward to this album. I cannot discuss this album without discussing Kanye West's contributions to this album. I don't post in other forums because most of them, General in particular, are full of mainstream-influenced clowns who have NO TASTE in anything and just roll with whatever the current mainstream-favored clown (previously wayne, currently Kanye) says is poppin'.

This thread is a prime example of those people. I've seen so many people quote this:

What's Gucci, my *%*#$?
What's Louis, my killa?
What's drugs, my dealer?

And it's sad because you clowns know nothing about what constitutes good punchlines/rhymes, yet you endlessly quote this line because it's "Kanye West" who said it, and because he name-drops some designer brands. I mean...how silly is that? The lines are saying NOTHING, yet y'all praise it like it's something crazy. I mean, !$! is the dude even saying? Forget about whether or not the line is poppin'... what the #@%% is he even saying? When rappers brag about how much Gucci, etc. they buy, it's already lacking substance. This line  further lacks substance, and I didn't even know that was possible. Dude says 3 lines with zero meaning, but because he says some popular European designer names and uses a rhyme-scheme of ni**a/killa/dealer... it's poppin'?
roll.gif
Okay.

What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

thats not clever to you?

No, it's not clever to me. Why? Because my IQ isn't in the negatives.

!$! is clever about that?
laugh.gif

ZERO-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO, A WHOLE LOTTA O'S!!!

roll.gif
Really? That's poppin'?

Peep this:

This dude is singing/mumbling some nonsense on "Lift Off."

This dude is "icks-nay off my %#@@%-nay" and claims is Pig-Latin.

This dude starts a track off with "L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-L-..."

...and y'all continue to defend this guy? WHY? Because he told you in 2004 that droppin' out of college was poppin'..?
laugh.gif

Dude is a below average pop artist, and y'all call him a great RAPPER?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
3 days later and homie is still ranting about Kanye.ok my man we get it you don't like Kanye and you think he's overrated.Cool,but I'm sure you have something better to do with your spare time then to keep dissing Ye in this thread.at this point you are sounding like a scorned female.sheeesh

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's no way you're serious. That whole Russell sequence was weak.
it is what it is, i dont know if youre taking those lines just at face value or not

thats not clever to you?

Do you guys just call someone a "troll" EVERY TIME someone says Kanye's verse was weak? That sequence was just horrible period. It's not even debatable.
Aug 11 11:28:18 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:26:29 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:04:14 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 02:20:32 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:42:53 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:19:29 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 11:56:37 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:28:51 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to her own topic...Aug 09 08:26:20 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:04:23 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:03:19 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:56:52 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:53:00 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:50:56 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:04:48 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:02:10 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:00:24 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:57:12 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:54:32 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:49:31 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...and that's just the first page.
its got nothing to do with a kanye verse.
seems to me you created a sn to *+#$ on an album

What exactly is your point? I don't post on here much. I didn't create this SN just to "troll" this thread.

My recent posts are in this thread because I'm a Jay-Z fan who was looking forward to this album. I cannot discuss this album without discussing Kanye West's contributions to this album. I don't post in other forums because most of them, General in particular, are full of mainstream-influenced clowns who have NO TASTE in anything and just roll with whatever the current mainstream-favored clown (previously wayne, currently Kanye) says is poppin'.

This thread is a prime example of those people. I've seen so many people quote this:

What's Gucci, my *%*#$?
What's Louis, my killa?
What's drugs, my dealer?

And it's sad because you clowns know nothing about what constitutes good punchlines/rhymes, yet you endlessly quote this line because it's "Kanye West" who said it, and because he name-drops some designer brands. I mean...how silly is that? The lines are saying NOTHING, yet y'all praise it like it's something crazy. I mean, !$! is the dude even saying? Forget about whether or not the line is poppin'... what the #@%% is he even saying? When rappers brag about how much Gucci, etc. they buy, it's already lacking substance. This line  further lacks substance, and I didn't even know that was possible. Dude says 3 lines with zero meaning, but because he says some popular European designer names and uses a rhyme-scheme of ni**a/killa/dealer... it's poppin'?
roll.gif
Okay.

thats not clever to you?

No, it's not clever to me. Why? Because my IQ isn't in the negatives.

!$! is clever about that?
laugh.gif

ZERO-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO, A WHOLE LOTTA O'S!!!

roll.gif
Really? That's poppin'?

Peep this:

This dude is singing/mumbling some nonsense on "Lift Off."

This dude is "icks-nay off my %#@@%-nay" and claims is Pig-Latin.

This dude starts a track off with "L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-L-..."

...and y'all continue to defend this guy? WHY? Because he told you in 2004 that droppin' out of college was poppin'..?
laugh.gif

Dude is a below average pop artist, and y'all call him a great RAPPER?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
3 days later and homie is still ranting about Kanye.ok my man we get it you don't like Kanye and you think he's overrated.Cool,but I'm sure you have something better to do with your spare time then to keep dissing Ye in this thread.at this point you are sounding like a scorned female.sheeesh

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

picked up my deluxe copy at best buy
This.

Dude in front of me on the line copped like $212 worth of deluxe copies...

Looked like a huge gold bar in his hand...
laugh.gif

This.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

You can also adjust the song on iTunes without always having to scroll to when it starts. Saved me a lot of hassle.
Damb, never knew that. Thnx!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

You can also adjust the song on iTunes without always having to scroll to when it starts. Saved me a lot of hassle.
Damb, never knew that. Thnx!

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

This.

laugh.gif
Please don't tell me people are going to start reselling CDs. That's got to be the worst hustle ever.

This.

laugh.gif
Please don't tell me people are going to start reselling CDs. That's got to be the worst hustle ever.

Originally Posted by jc619er

This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He couldn't be...

There seems to be enough to go around...

371192050.jpg

Originally Posted by jc619er

This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He couldn't be...

There seems to be enough to go around...

371192050.jpg

So poeople are followees because they like wtt? I must admit I felt upset when I heard the album like I was let down, but after 3 or 4 days of listening this is a good album. But how can you tell if an album is classic or trash in a week?

So poeople are followees because they like wtt? I must admit I felt upset when I heard the album like I was let down, but after 3 or 4 days of listening this is a good album. But how can you tell if an album is classic or trash in a week?

I can't believe Cole World 22 is still devoting so many hours of his life to hating Kanye in this thread.
laugh.gif

I think everyone understands your point of view by now, save your breath my dude, life is good smile a little bit.

I can't believe Cole World 22 is still devoting so many hours of his life to hating Kanye in this thread.
laugh.gif

I think everyone understands your point of view by now, save your breath my dude, life is good smile a little bit.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Can someone summarize this thread please?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So an album dropped.  Kanye and Jay have lyrics described as "plane lyrics" meaning they go right over your head.  After multiple listens you summarize in your opinion what they meant by them. Sometimes we are reaching, and other times it's just 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Take it for what it's worth... 

As for the outlook of the album, I don't think one person said this was "thrash" .. Some people (of course) hated on it, but for the most part NT liked the album.  I'd have to say that "IMFA" & "Gotta Have it" are the fan favorites.. "Who Gon Stop Me" is getting the 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 treatment for the beat change among other things... which is great because I agree..

Everyone will agree that the production is on another level.

Otis video dropped.  

Deluxe version came out today. 

That's it? In 190 pages?!

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Can someone summarize this thread please?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So an album dropped.  Kanye and Jay have lyrics described as "plane lyrics" meaning they go right over your head.  After multiple listens you summarize in your opinion what they meant by them. Sometimes we are reaching, and other times it's just 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Take it for what it's worth... 

As for the outlook of the album, I don't think one person said this was "thrash" .. Some people (of course) hated on it, but for the most part NT liked the album.  I'd have to say that "IMFA" & "Gotta Have it" are the fan favorites.. "Who Gon Stop Me" is getting the 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 treatment for the beat change among other things... which is great because I agree..

Everyone will agree that the production is on another level.

Otis video dropped.  

Deluxe version came out today. 

That's it? In 190 pages?!

Back
Top Bottom