<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

for the people who liked the album and hate the album its all love everyone is titled to thier opinion.
Im a big fan of hip hop and this album was needed.... It forces other people to step their game up and make quality music.
Im not trying to compare this album to anything, im just enjoying it for what it is and hope the next couple of rap albums to come out this year (nas,drake,wayne etc.) the artist are going to bring it.

for the people who liked the album and hate the album its all love everyone is titled to thier opinion.
Im a big fan of hip hop and this album was needed.... It forces other people to step their game up and make quality music.
Im not trying to compare this album to anything, im just enjoying it for what it is and hope the next couple of rap albums to come out this year (nas,drake,wayne etc.) the artist are going to bring it.

Played this joint like 40 times since Monday.

I haven't hit that wall with WTT as I did with BP3 ('Real as it Gets') and MBDTF ('Hell of a Life'). Simply put, the album never gets old - it gets better with every listen. There is not one track on here that I want to skip.

Albeit I do feel like skipping to track 4 just to hear 'Otis', but the first three tracks are dope and once NCITW starts, it's a wrap - add another listen to the count.

Played this joint like 40 times since Monday.

I haven't hit that wall with WTT as I did with BP3 ('Real as it Gets') and MBDTF ('Hell of a Life'). Simply put, the album never gets old - it gets better with every listen. There is not one track on here that I want to skip.

Albeit I do feel like skipping to track 4 just to hear 'Otis', but the first three tracks are dope and once NCITW starts, it's a wrap - add another listen to the count.

Got it bumpin in the whip, the iPhone while Im working, the gym and I play it at home too.

Yea replay value is pretty good to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got it bumpin in the whip, the iPhone while Im working, the gym and I play it at home too.

Yea replay value is pretty good to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

http://
2j31ys1.jpg

I stopped by the Watch the Throne Pop Up shop here in NYC and wrote about it (and included my pics).  Pretty cool space with the Maybach from "Otis" inside.  Not sure of the interest level, but Here's the article if you wanna read/look.

http://
2j31ys1.jpg

I stopped by the Watch the Throne Pop Up shop here in NYC and wrote about it (and included my pics).  Pretty cool space with the Maybach from "Otis" inside.  Not sure of the interest level, but Here's the article if you wanna read/look.

anybody care to share their interpretation of Jay's verse on "No Church In the Wild" or the song in general

Im personally not a big fan of this track but I think he is trying to paint a picture...lil blurry for me still tho 
ohwell.gif

anybody care to share their interpretation of Jay's verse on "No Church In the Wild" or the song in general

Im personally not a big fan of this track but I think he is trying to paint a picture...lil blurry for me still tho 
ohwell.gif

did this happen to anyone else ...

i bought the deluxe version from best buy just now, i go home, put disc into my computer, the track listing was out of order, and it ripped into itunes that way?

im pissed actually ... not sure if there was an error on this disc or what ... gonna get get another one i guess, exchange this one.

i bought the deluxe version from best buy just now, i go home, put disc into my computer, the track listing was out of order, and it ripped into itunes that way?

im pissed actually ... not sure if there was an error on this disc or what ... gonna get get another one i guess, exchange this one.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

I just tried the deluxe out on my computer. My track list was in order, but it did automatically start ripping on to windows media player for me.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

I just tried the deluxe out on my computer. My track list was in order, but it did automatically start ripping on to windows media player for me.

Back
Top Bottom