<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I agree to a certain extent I feel like both of them did a lazy job lyrically on this album....

I agree...I feel like if you're two prime time artist with an unlimited amount of resources...every song should be classic. No excuses. But, that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I agree to a certain extent I feel like both of them did a lazy job lyrically on this album....

I agree...I feel like if you're two prime time artist with an unlimited amount of resources...every song should be classic. No excuses. But, that's just my opinion.

3 weeks later and still bumping this album on a consistent basis
I was thinking tho, I hear alot of people say Kanye came harder on the album than Jay, two points. Jay obviously didn't come that 'inspired' thats clear but I was thinking maybe its to somewhat show the state of mind he's in where he's sorta bored with the game or maybe its just the display of an aging emcee. The lyrical ability is clearly still there but in terms of temperament on the tracks, the intensity of his delivery and etc yeah that wasn't nearly as apparent as previous albums. Second, listening to the types of sounds, structure of tracks this album is basically Kanye's playground.. it very well sounds like a Kanye album because we are so use to these type of sounds on his album. So phonetically Kanye just sounds better throughout most of the album because it's his element. Its like if Ross & say Wale did an album together and the production sounded like Justice League type beats, Wale might be spitting ill lyrics but Ross just sounds better because of his track record of flourishing on those types of beats. The production of WTT was made moreso for Kanye to flourish, almost to somewhat symbolize the passing of the guard. 

I was thinking tho, I hear alot of people say Kanye came harder on the album than Jay, two points. Jay obviously didn't come that 'inspired' thats clear but I was thinking maybe its to somewhat show the state of mind he's in where he's sorta bored with the game or maybe its just the display of an aging emcee. The lyrical ability is clearly still there but in terms of temperament on the tracks, the intensity of his delivery and etc yeah that wasn't nearly as apparent as previous albums. Second, listening to the types of sounds, structure of tracks this album is basically Kanye's playground.. it very well sounds like a Kanye album because we are so use to these type of sounds on his album. So phonetically Kanye just sounds better throughout most of the album because it's his element. Its like if Ross & say Wale did an album together and the production sounded like Justice League type beats, Wale might be spitting ill lyrics but Ross just sounds better because of his track record of flourishing on those types of beats. The production of WTT was made moreso for Kanye to flourish, almost to somewhat symbolize the passing of the guard. 

Album is TRASH!!!!

And I mess with ye and Jigga hard!!!

A few thought-provoking lines here and there but the whole thing is garbage!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Album is TRASH!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Album is TRASH!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
LOL word to Deuce 

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Album is TRASH!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
LOL word to Deuce 

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Hov:
No Church in the Wild

&*$@#% in Paris

That's My &%#@$

Excellence

Welcome to the Jungle

Love You So

Gotta Have It

Ye:

Lift Off (By default 
ohwell.gif
)

Otis

New Day

The Joy

Murder

Tie:

Illest !@#$%^&*&#$ Alive

Sweet Baby Jesus

Primetime

H.A.M

imo

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Hov:
No Church in the Wild

&*$@#% in Paris

That's My &%#@$

Excellence

Welcome to the Jungle

Love You So

Gotta Have It

Ye:

Lift Off (By default 
ohwell.gif
)